SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:02 pm

IMO it was always Jordan. The rest were just there filling the spots. Sleuthing proved it. She was a completely different person when she was with Jordan. Everything else IMO is the result of the lead having to go through the motions.

I don't think any of the remaining 3 guys would want her back. Why would someone go back with her after being let go?

They have all moved on and are enjoying being part of the Bachelor nation IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:02 pm

SueSt wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Well, Jojo recently posted a multi-SC of her Tango dance with Chase on instgram.  She also posted a picture with Becca.  So who knows what will happen between Jojo and Chase.

From Kaitlyn's comments, I don't think Luke or Chase were supposed to make it any further than they did.  It sounded like it was going to always be Robby and Jordan in the F2.  

I doubt JoJo knew it was always going to be Robby and Jordan.
Whatever made her decide on Robby and Jordan as her final 2 she found the reasons, like many would, to justify it after the fact.
If K saw her at this point, it makes sense JoJo would say, it was always Robby and Jordan.
Except K saw her BEFORE. She blogged that that's probably why she, Ali and Des were cut out, because she point blank told them her f2 are BBJ and Robby.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Right, the past Ettes met with her back in LA after she'd gone on all her HTDs but before the F4 RC.  So if she told them then, it was between Robby and Jordan, with Jordan miles ahead, I tend to believe it.  It supports sleuthing and what's been shown, IMO.

Not necessarily very nice for Kait to say flat out for the guys to hear, but it's been Speculated and discussed here for a while.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:22 pm

if a lead reject a F4 and F3, it is a flat out evidence IMO that she was never interested to the guys. Although I wonder if she had some remorse to ask Luke to the fantasy date, mixed with some 'i do not want my F1 to be jealous later' and also mixed with prod's strong ''''suggestions''''.

As a Luke fan, yes it was hard to watch his rejection but I think it was way better than F3. Plus I think she would not have rejected the night with luke. I mean I saw the chemistry and tongue exchanges right? Even Ali said that she could hardly watch them on her TV as she felt uncomfortable (not verbatim)

Jojo was seen with Becca and yet it was speculated that she was with jordouche. So why not returning the same favor with Robby being with his friend?

It was jbag from the start and I kinda agree now with that... but what if this o-so-perfect-kisser just failed from the Venus pedestal and she finally realized that he was just bad news.... then went with Robby.

I know this has very low probabilities but I do not want to keep all door closed AFTER the edited version of her season.

JMO here, as usual

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Right, the past Ettes met with her back in LA after she'd gone on all her HTDs but before the F4 RC.  So if she told them then, it was between Robby and Jordan, with Jordan miles ahead, I tend to believe it.  It supports sleuthing and what's been shown, IMO.

Not necessarily very nice for Kait to say flat out for the guys to hear, but it's been Speculated and discussed here for a while.  JMO

:yes: It was obvious by the F4 RC that she had decided on Robby and Jordan and was just going to string either Chase/Luke along. I can't imagine it would be a surprise to Luke or Chase to read that JoJo was decided at that point... her actions bear it out.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:34 pm

If Robby was traveling to meet up with her, it would be for a SHV.  They will be busy tomorrow or Saturday with the people shoot,  so he would not need to be a friend to be with him until the AFTR if they came to support him.

My guess is Robby will continue to share his whereabouts on SM.  If he does, then there is clearly no way he could be spending time with Jojo.  

Jordan is already in LA.  We'll have to wait and see if he's spotted out and about any more of it he disappears until the AFTR begins taping.  If he goes MIA, Jojo goes MIA and Robbys still out and about, I think it'll be an indication RS could be wrong and/or they've decided to work threw their issues.  I still think Jo won't be able to hide it if there are issues.  

Jo was with Becca after leaving what we suspect to be a SHV.  By the time she and Becca went crazy with all the snaps, Jordan had resurfaced as well.  So IMO they were together the days leading up to them both reappearing and Jo spending time with Becca.  Totally different situation than bring a friend to hang out with you all weekend leading up to the AFTR, IMO.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Right, the past Ettes met with her back in LA after she'd gone on all her HTDs but before the F4 RC.  So if she told them then, it was between Robby and Jordan, with Jordan miles ahead, I tend to believe it.  It supports sleuthing and what's been shown, IMO.

Agree.
We all know kait has little or no filter. She says what she knows. And at this point there are two left so she mentioned the two. It's quite likely she got the feeling that just like her own season, there really is only one. Kaitlyn knows the drill. And explained the reasoning as best she could in the current f2 circumstances.
IMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:47 pm

I prefer to speculate based on sleuthing, or facts that were found, but to think she'll go back to Robby without any basis or any indication to support it, especially considering all the hard work and what has been sleuthed today, IMO it's not going to happen, ever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:54 pm

Deleted duplicate post

Last edited by 2observe on Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ @joelle_fletcher
Thanks.  The one I have is _joelle_fletcher_ so it mudt be a fan site Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:02 am

I cannot imagine that Jo will leave her baddy for anyone until the situation just gets too much. And considering she's put up with years of Chad R, there is no way she's throwing in the towel completely after 2 months in secret imo. At worst, I think she probably threw a fit because of something he did and that's what Steve heard and is reporting. But zero indication that it's like musical chairs and if not BBJ, she'll turn to Robby and be like, "K, you'll do fine."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:If Robby was traveling to meet up with her, it would be for a SHV.  They will be busy tomorrow or Saturday with the people shoot,  so he would not need to be a friend to be with him until the AFTR if they came to support him.

My guess is Robby will continue to share his whereabouts on SM.  If he does, then there is clearly no way he could be spending time with Jojo.  

Jordan is already in LA.  We'll have to wait and see if he's spotted out and about any more of it he disappears until the AFTR begins taping.  If he goes MIA, Jojo goes MIA and Robbys still out and about, I think it'll be an indication RS could be wrong and/or they've decided to work threw their issues.  I still think Jo won't be able to hide it if there are issues.  

Jo was with Becca after leaving what we suspect to be a SHV.  By the time she and Becca went crazy with all the snaps, Jordan had resurfaced as well.  So IMO they were together the days leading up to them both reappearing and Jo spending time with Becca.  Totally different situation than bring a friend to hang out with you all weekend leading up to the AFTR, IMO.  But that's JMO.

thank you for your opinion.

I definitely agree that Robby SM is suspicious but not in the F1 kinda way. But strange things happened with this franchise. I do not want to rule out this possibility because no evidence was found. I will not say never until the AFTR. That is for me the end of the season. Jojo arrived july 1, went missing july 2 and reappeared july 3 with becca. I did not know SHV were so short. But everything is possible.

I wonder is infamous will get his proof by sunday that she is single...

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily