SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:34 am

Yea, it was some like along the lines of it means even more after last night. Hugesmile

Of course it meant more after that night! laugh out loud He just didn't realize until the RC that it could've meant more for Robby too.  And then Baddy broke the players code and showed real human emotions.  laugh out loud he might actually truly like Jo! Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:34 am

JoJo has liked inspirational/love quotes since she came back from filming Ben's season. I really don't see that as a significant/telling sign that that means she's happy and inlove and feeling that way currently. She may just like the sentiment and/or hope to feel that way with a relationship in the future.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:36 am

Hey!! We're one step (laugh out loud) away from JoJo and Val on DWTS! She faved Chris Soules tweet of him at the Maks and Val tour tonight! Whoop whoop! I even tweeted at her to find a way to get on DWTS and ask for Val as her partner laugh out loud (I hope my wishes come trueeeee!)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:39 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo has liked inspirational/love quotes since she came back from filming Ben's season. I really don't see that as a significant/telling sign that that means she's happy and inlove and feeling that way currently. She may just like the sentiment and/or hope to feel that way with a relationship in the future.

IMO.

Well said, I have watched this show way too long that what these peeps like or post on SM may not be a reflection of what they are going through.

Still no proof they are not together, only way to tell what's going on is when the couple is seen in action on AFTR and media rounds....jmo.

And yes, I think Jojo should do DWTS if she is offered....that will only make her more commercially appealing for whatever she wants to do down the pike.....again jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:42 am

mercieme wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo has liked inspirational/love quotes since she came back from filming Ben's season. I really don't see that as a significant/telling sign that that means she's happy and inlove and feeling that way currently. She may just like the sentiment and/or hope to feel that way with a relationship in the future.

IMO.

Well said, I have watched this show way too long that what these peeps like or post on SM may not be a reflection of what they are going through.

Still no proof they are not together, only way to tell what's going on is when the couple is seen in action on AFTR and media rounds....jmo.

And yes, I think Jojo should do DWTS if she is offered....that will only make her more commercially appealing for whatever she wants to do down the pike.....again jmo.
Exactly. I know a lot of people believe SM is a tell all sign. But a lot of times, people use SM as a coverup for anything and everything that's going on in their real life. IMO. JoJo has liked a lot of things on both Twitter and IG that have been misleading since Ben's season, and I don't believe she's doing it to mess with the public, she's just doing it because she can and she doesn't realize people are stalking her laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:43 am

IMO.
I think this is different though. Hoping is one thing when you're single; "hoping" when you're going through what I can only assume is a messy, dramatic and painful breakup is quite different. The Jo we know would be an inconsolable hot mess if she broke up with BBJ literally 3 days before she needs to go public with him and gush about her love. I don't think she'd be in any position to hope for anything, other than more pedialyte and soothing music laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:45 am

Oh btw, Jordan was on a roll with liking love/inspirational quotes on IG for a few weeks after the season wrapped. He hasn't like ANY since the end of June...which was 4 weeks ago. Right around the time RS claims to have heard crap... So yeah, the SM likes and non likes play roles at times, but other times don't.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:48 am

Alanna wrote:

IMO.
I think this is different though. Hoping is one thing when you're single; "hoping" when you're going through what I can only assume is a messy, dramatic and painful breakup is quite different. The Jo we know would be an inconsolable hot mess if she broke up with BBJ literally 3 days before she needs to go public with him and gush about her love. I don't think she'd be in any position to hope for anything, other than more pedialyte and soothing music laugh out loud
Eh. I'm personally not convinced either way. I wouldn't be surprised if JoJo and Jordan are together, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they're not. What I WOULD be surprised by, is if they weren't having ANY issues in their relationship AT ALL.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:19 am

If for some reason Jordan and JoJo are not together by DWTS.....I could see TPTB giving JoJo a DWTS gig just like Melissa got after her "heartbreak" with Jason. winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 35 1f483  I doubt they will give her DWTS if she and Jordan are together. winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 35 1f46b  It has proved to be a challenge to the new relationships.      JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:07 am

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 35 Image17

Jojo is on the move finally.

https://twitter.com/SarahGrimes_3/status/758904632370270208

ETA: 06:58 is my local time. Texas time is 00:58, I think?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:22 am

People photo shoot is tomorrow right? I don't feel there is any truth to this rumor but if there was and the producers let them announce it at atfr would the people cover picture be just Jojo? Never mind I mean no way this is true Jojo would keep this relationship alive without any help from Jordan if she had to. He would have had to have ended it and surely he's not so stupid as to not realize that doing so before even the live after show would make him the most hated man in bachelor nation.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:35 am

Thanks, IrelandRose.  Jordan flew to LA last night.  JoJo is on her way tonight.  Jordan got a haircut today and JoJo got her nails done today.  I think they are meeting up for the People shoot, SHV and ATFR.  And I call BS about them breaking up.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Oh, and Robby is hanging out with Christian in a bar.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobbyHHayes/media/grid?idx=0
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily