SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:07 pm

They better change the name then unless Cad gets the final rose! cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:07 pm

If he was just eating meat and being weird and funny, I wouldn't care. But when he's trying to ruin people's lives, it's just obnoxious. How do we know that anything he says is or isn't true? It just creates unease and negativity when that's not the vibe ATFR is supposed to have. He should stick to day trading, chain smoking and drinking jack Daniels in broad daylight. If people don't like Jojo, I'm not sure why they're even watching her after show. JMO
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Were BIP people at last season's ATRF? Since Jen S is in LA too, maybe BIP people ARE going to be there..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
seton wrote:
No he doesn't. He already did that at MTA. This should be about JoJo for once. This is her time to shine. IMO.

It's too late for her to shine. She had PLENTY of chances. This season was a snooze w/o Chadbear. Chad deserves the whole ATFR devoted to HIM.

JMO.
He had the whole first half of the season devoted to him. I know I passed Anatomy and Physiology with flying colors, and from what I've learned..men don't have vaginas, and last time I checked this show is called The BACHELORETTE.

IMO.

I hope you passed English bc here's a simile: The Bachelorette is about the Ette like America's Got Talent is about talent.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Alanna wrote:He might be there along with other BIP cast members so it wouldn't be too weird or out of place. I want to see this protective Baddy that Baddy has now promised our Jo so if Chad is there, he better be ready.

I don't the other BIP cast members will make Chad any less weird. I'm curious to see how many of them actually like him. Probably not that many.
Oh and Jojo did really well with Chad on her own. So she will be fine.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Well, even if Chad goes, he's not going to be the focus. The ATFR has always been about the couple (or non couple) and the f2. Same formula is used every season. IF Chad does get air time, it'll be for no more than 5 minutes (for whatever dumb reason.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:11 pm

The happy couple never gets a lot of time. IMO we haven't heard the last of Chad for a long time.

MF has been promoting him since this first tweet.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister Jul 4
Wasn't saying Chad should be our next Bachelor... Was thinking he might need a new show of his own! #ChadtotheBone

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Maybe they will announce him as next lead. Lol

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The happy couple never gets a lot of time. IMO we haven't heard the last of Chad for a long time.

MF has been promoting him since this first tweet.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Jul 4
Wasn't saying Chad should be our next Bachelor... Was thinking he might need a new show of his own! #ChadtotheBone

How much time do they actually get ??? Anyone know ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:14 pm

I'm not going to lie this Chad thing makes me excited. However if I was a Jojo and Jordan fan I would be pissed.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:18 pm

seton wrote:
seton wrote:

It's too late for her to shine. She had PLENTY of chances. This season was a snooze w/o Chadbear. Chad deserves the whole ATFR devoted to HIM.

JMO.
He had the whole first half of the season devoted to him. I know I passed Anatomy and Physiology with flying colors, and from what I've learned..men don't have vaginas, and last time I checked this show is called The BACHELORETTE.

IMO.

I hope you passed English bc here's a simile: The Bachelorette is about the Ette like America's Got Talent is about talent.
Anatomy still applies. And like I said, from what I've learned, men and women don't have the same body parts.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Chad will bring up the same things he questioned Jojo on about her f2. Except this time, the men will be there to be forced to answer.

Since it is a live show their answers will not be edited out. Ratings gold.
Since of course those questions had everything to do with the season And how it ended. Rolling Eyes

ETA : because of course CH is not to know these things so they need a professional :stirthepot to do their dirty work.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily