SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:48 pm

Sometimes the couple will pretape certain interviews so if the outfit was more simple, it's probably just pretaping certain things. As long as Jo looked good though, I'm sure everything is fine and they're not filming a Mesnick breakdown laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Was her outfit dressy or simple? Like a ball gown type of dress or a flowy short dress? Were they just in a dark place or was it actually dark outside? laugh out loud sooo many questionsss.

laugh out loud the dress was definitely dark in color and then she had gold earrings and a gold bracelet on. It definitely didn't look super fancy. It just looked like it fit straight down, but I'm not sure how long it was because the picture was cut off. She had her hair down and wavy per usual. She definitely had her make up done.

The room was dark, but there must have been a window or door nearby as there was some light shining onto the wall.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:59 pm

Do producers go to the People shoots? That makes the most sense.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:58 pm

Great description of details from memory, Ash. Good thing you are Super Girl on SM & got to see it so fast!

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:48 pm

JoJo and Jordan have been active again on social media. Here are a few tweets JoJo has favorited within the past few minutes:

@NinoBakeer: @JoelleFletcher sending happy vibes your way for tomorrow and praying you're loved, respected and extremely happy!

@VarsityCamren: @JoelleFletcher I am coming to see you on GMA Tuesday I hope I can meet you and who ever you pick on Tuesday

@Bachelorette154: Tomorrow is the big day #TheBachelorette finale is tomorrow! Can't wait to see if @JoelleFletcher found her unicorn. Going to miss Jojo!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo and Jordan have been active again on social media. Here are a few tweets JoJo has favorited within the past few minutes:

@NinoBakeer: @JoelleFletcher sending happy vibes your way for tomorrow and praying you're loved, respected and extremely happy!

@VarsityCamren: @JoelleFletcher I am coming to see you on GMA Tuesday I hope I can meet you and who ever you pick on Tuesday

@Bachelorette154: Tomorrow is the big day #TheBachelorette finale is tomorrow! Can't wait to see if @JoelleFletcher found her unicorn. Going to miss Jojo!
Yay! I love that of all the tweets she's getting, she's fav'd the ones that are all including mention of her unicorn Smiley She's a great gf, he's a lucky mystical creature laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:40 pm

Not that social media is everything, but here are more favorites from her:

@SelenaG_hugefan: @JoelleFletcher I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW! I hope you are happy with the decision you made and that UR happy. PLS notice me I love u

@meanismean88: @JoelleFletcher May your heart be bursting with love tonight! I'm so excited for the finale tomorrow! I truly hope you are happy in love!

She seems to be happy if we base it off of social media. I hope she is as everyone deserves happiness.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:08 am

Lace and Carly are in LA too, so I think BIP cast is bound to be at ATFR tommorow IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lace and Carly are in LA too, so I think BIP cast is bound to be at ATFR tommorow IMO.

Yes they usually have a few of the BIP contestants there.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:01 am

SO I would expect a good 15 min segment of the ATFR devoted to BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:04 am

I expect it to be like every other bachelorette ATFR. They will show the former contestants/BIP contestants in the audience and a few of them will be asked a couple of questions.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:11 am

Well and we know they will spend at least a few minutes on the "Chadbear" too Suspect I hope Jojo, Jordan and Robby don't let him get under there skin and keep it classy....but if I were Jojo I'd be pissed that they are taking time at the AFTR to even give him an additional 15 seconds.

I mean he got the most air time during the season in the first 4 weeks, he got the most minutes at the MTA, he got his digs in at Jojo about her Final two guys, he got his digs in at GRant and Robby about dating there ex's and they showed him in the clips they showed of BIP where CH comes to talk to because he lasted all of one day.

Enough of him already!! JMO

Can the AFTR be about Jojo, her journey, her final two guys and then the happy couple, plz.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily