SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:12 am

After seeing those stairs I know why she takes her shoes off.  laugh out loud

Good Morning America @GMA
WATCH: SNEAK PEEK: @JoelleFletcher debates her decision on the @BacheloretteABC season finale. #TheBachelorette snpt.tv/afoVt5
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:13 am

Ladybug82 wrote:After seeing those stairs I know why she takes her shoes off.  laugh out loud

Good Morning America @GMA
WATCH: SNEAK PEEK: @JoelleFletcher debates her decision on the @BacheloretteABC season finale. #TheBachelorette snpt.tv/afoVt5
Looks like she needs to someone big, strong, idk, BAD perhaps to carry her back down.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:25 am

Plus it's very hard to walk in heels in the sand and once you get a couple grains of sand in those shoes it hurts to walk in them. Double trouble.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Who Should JoJo Fletcher Pick in The Bachelorette Finale: Jordan Rodgers or Robby Hayes?

http://www.eonline.com/news/783763/who-should-jojo-fletcher-pick-in-the-bachelorette-finale-jordan-rodgers-or-robby-hayes
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:36 pm

‏@THR · 2h2 hours ago

Ahead of #TheBachelorette final rose ceremony, longtime director tells secrets of the shoots http://thr.cm/aJtZlW

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:02 pm

JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher 13m13 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
Today is the day. What a crazy, beautiful journey this has been. Thank you to everyone who has been unconditionally supportive! XO!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:48 pm

The Post Game - 10 Reasons Aaron Rodgers Is Not The Villain 'Bachelorette' Fans Think He Is

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:07 pm

This may have been discussed already, but has anything been sleuthed about JoJo and Jordan and the People shoot this weekend?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:13 pm

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/01/jojo-fletcher-winner-still-together-jordan-robby-the-bachelorette/

But, I thought she dumped him? Take a seat, Stevie.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/01/jojo-fletcher-winner-still-together-jordan-robby-the-bachelorette/

But, I thought she dumped him?  Take a seat, Stevie.

Geez I thought rags especially one like these aren't reliable . So now they are? Rolling Eyes

Besides, they're quoting an older view from US mag. Not any new revelation imo.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:16 pm

I still believe RS's inside sources. My guess is the charade continues for a while. JMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Beach Lover wrote:This may have been discussed already, but has anything been sleuthed about JoJo and Jordan and the People shoot this weekend?

Both Jordan and JoJo have been extremely quiet on SM the entire weekend, but they really were silent on Saturday and we figured the People shoot was on that day.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily