SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:I still believe RS's inside sources. My guess is the charade continues for a while. JMO.

True, and they certainly had ample practice in playing charades. Jojo is trying to think she was remotely interested in anyone but Jordy, and Jordy trying to act like Jojo was his forever love Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:23 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/01/jojo-fletcher-winner-still-together-jordan-robby-the-bachelorette/

But, I thought she dumped him?  Take a seat, Stevie.

Geez I thought rags especially one like these aren't reliable . So now they are? Rolling Eyes

Besides, they're quoting an older view from US mag. Not any new revelation imo.

I just find it hilarious that RS says they are splitsville, but the rags aren't going with his "story". Doesn't he usually claim they steal his insider info? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:26 pm

RS has been all over the place, not knowing anything then suddenly he'd heard form multiple sources and had for a while.  Rolling Eyes

If he didn't seem so into Jojo himself and almost hoping for it to flop thinking he might have a snowballs chance in hell at dating her, I might give him more credit.  I generally tend to think there's some truth mixed in with the rumors.  And there maybe, but based on all the sleuthing, I'm thinking they're ok.  Not saying it won't be a bumpy road, but then it is for most as they transition into the real world as a couple in public.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:32 pm

This beauty has a big decision to make tonight! Are you team Jordan or Team Robbie?! Let us know... #TheBachelorette #WineNight #GirlsNightIn #TeamViewingParty #MondaysArentSoBad winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 67 1f339PS this photo was shot by our friend and girl boss, the one and only @ValorieDarling winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 67 1f60d by @lovedetailed
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:34 pm

If BBJ has any feelings other than understanding that he's the most fortunate man in this world and isn't spending all his time thinking about how to keep this lady happy, he is insane. I mean. She is in a league of her own in a planet of her own.

Edited: thanks @bluwavz, you beat me!! Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Her nose looks different from this angle. I know there was speculation that she had some work there before her debut as TB. I don't think she had enough time to get that done but it does look different from earlier pics of her. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Imo, makeup can change your face dramatically. JoJo has a tiny nose already, so why would she go and get a nose job? winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 67 3806527698 She is gorgeous!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Imo, makeup can change your face dramatically.  JoJo has a tiny nose already, so why would she go and get a nose  job?  winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 67 3806527698   She is gorgeous!  

Same reason she had a boob job. She wasn't happy with the ones God gave her .

http://radaronline.com/photos/jojo-fletcher-plastic-surgery-secrets-the-bachelorette/photo/1289261/

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:
This beauty has a big decision to make tonight! Are you team Jordan or Team Robbie?! Let us know... #TheBachelorette #WineNight #GirlsNightIn #TeamViewingParty #MondaysArentSoBad winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 67 1f339PS this photo was shot by our friend and girl boss, the one and only @ValorieDarling winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 67 1f60d by @lovedetailed
She is a stunner. 

Most of all I like her inner beauty...kind, compassionate and giving.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 67 1f49b  winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 67 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Radar online is a load of crap IMO. Her nose looks exactly the same. Young people use a lot of contouring. That sh*t does WONDERS for people's appearances.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:50 pm

From Elan:
thebachelorette finale is LIVE. you'll laugh. you'll cry. you'll maybe hit your knee on the coffee table and scream.

tonight. #thebachelorette finale is LIVE. you'll laugh. you'll cry. you'll maybe hit your knee on the coffee table and scream by @theyearofelan
Source

From Chris H.:
This literally is the final rose tonight! See you for the 3-hour #thebachelorette Live event tonight.

This literally is the final rose tonight! See you for the 3-hour #thebachelorette Live event tonight by @chrisbharrison
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:
This picture was taken from the StylistLA photoshoot 3 weeks ago. Professional makeup and hair. Nough said IMO. I really like this lip color. And we can see this doll's freckles! I dieeeee!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily