SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Southerngal Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Sorry!!!  Yes, it feels very r (x) rated!!!

Last edited by Southerngal on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Shouldn't this air on Cinemax instead, OMG :shocked!: I am shocked, shocked that bible quoting dude will go commando on teevee with the virginal mother :bigsmile:
This show just keeps on giving, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Someone in production must have it out for him. All I can say.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Damn, I missed it. Did they really show full nudity on ABC? Sheesh.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Someone in production must have it out for him. All I can say.
Andi made a special request to her "friend with benefits" Chris H to make Josh look bad and he was happy to oblige JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Someone CMIIW, but didnt someone say somewhere that Josh was supposedly the other "villain" of BIP this season?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:38 pm

mindless wrote:Damn, I missed it. Did they really show full nudity on ABC? Sheesh.

Yeah you did. cantstopl

It was one of those yucky hidden cameras that they so love on BIP. Does no one watch past season to know their level,of sleeze?

Anyway, he was lying down and the camera was over to the side. He had a sheet draped over parts but his bare leg was sticking out the sheet. Amanda was leaning over him to the other side.

all I can say is I'm glad for all concerned that they got engaged according to spoilers. cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2498057887

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:42 pm

hae1001 wrote:...didn't someone say...that Josh was supposedly the..."villain" of BIP this season?
From RS reader email's...

Question: I was wondering who do you think will be framed as the potential villian on paradise?

Answer: I think it will be Josh. But Josh isn’t a villain like the past ones because he’s coupled with someone. I just think a lot of people out there from what I’m hearing think he’s phony and is just acting a part to get America to like him. Comes across as very insincere to those around him.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:43 pm

I can believe it since I thought he was phony during Andi's season.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:44 pm

He looked pretty real in that photo. :detective

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
mindless wrote:Damn, I missed it. Did they really show full nudity on ABC? Sheesh.

Yeah you did. cantstopl

It was one of those yucky hidden cameras that they so love on BIP. Does no one watch past season to know their level,of sleeze?

Anyway, he was lying down and the camera was over to the side. He had a sheet draped over parts but his bare leg was sticking out the sheet. Amanda was leaning over him to the other side.

all I can say is I'm glad for all concerned that they got engaged according to spoilers. cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2498057887

Ah yes, I saw something like that during the preview but didn't realise he was fully naked. Eww. Way to be a role model for your kids, Amanda!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Dumb and dumber.

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214