SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:54 am

Alanna wrote:I don't think josh thinks he needs any self improvement and this book is more for him to survive in this unjust world that doesn't respect him and understand how he's just the best.

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 3806527698 Alanna, seriously this sentence is the best summary of what I find Josh to be like that I could ever imagine. That is Josh summarized IMO.

Back to top Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sparkler Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:57 pm

[quote="mindless"]
Kels0012 wrote:Josh can read? j/k! cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 1f61c

He can as long as what he's reading doesn't go beyond simple platitudes. [/quote

Josh went to UGA which is a very good school here in GA. Just sayin'

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Josh is anything but grounded, imo. He acts like he is so much better than everyone else and it doesn't matter how many self-help books he reads if he doesn't apply them to his behavior.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Josh is anything but grounded, imo. He acts like he is so much better than everyone else and it doesn't matter how many self-help books he reads if he doesn't apply them to his behavior.

I said trying to stay grounded. None of us is perfect.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:08 pm

This is a discussion thread.
This is not a fan thread. This is the second time today I have had to mention it and clean up the thread.
There are fan threads. They are there for a reason. So if the thread is offensive there is another alternative. Otherwise, discussion should continue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:23 pm

No one is asking for him to be perfect.  I'm just asking for him to think before he speaks or tweets/subtweets himself or has his women defend him all over SM and to act like he's on equal footing with all the other idiots that chose to go on the show.

He's certainly entitled to his own thoughts and beliefs and even to have an inflated sense of self but, he should learn to keep his huge love of self, better than others, etc. attitude to himself if he doesn't want to come out looking like the angry hulk that Andi painted him as, IMO.  Or better yet, realize that they're all pawns of production and let bygones be bygones.  If his goal was to disprove her description of him in the book he's failed disasterously and fell hook line and sinker for every bit of pizza laugh out loud, manipulation, poking prodding and torture that TPTB threw his way.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:29 pm

No one is perfect, but Josh seems to act like he is or at least act like he is better than everyone else on this show which is why his inspirational books and tweets and the like just reeks of hypocrisy and narcissism, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:38 pm

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Samuel10cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Samuel10 cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Family10cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Samuel15cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214