SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Stacia620 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:18 am

mindless wrote:LOL, Kristen took the words right out of my mouth. I just watched the preview at the end of the first episode again and it reminded me of repulsive I find Josh. I will never ever understand what women see in him. He looks like a badly drawn cartoon character to me, has awful taste in clothes and acts in a way I find highly annoying. Oh well, to each their own I guess.

I'll never understand it either.  Very puzzling. scratch
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Acrunch Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:24 am

As they say, different strokes for different folks. I find Josh incredibly handsome and others who some consider sexy, not so much laugh out loud! That's what makes the world go round!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:10 am

I feel like Josh has pretty much stayed true to the not wanting or liking drama.  He managed to stay out of it on FS even though it completely surrounded him.  He said those things in his Periscope before Andi's book and before he learned to put himself out there more (on FS). Going on BIP was a huge risk, especially if he does get the villain edit (that preview with him was highly sliced and diced to look that way),  but if this works out for him and Amanda I would say the gamble was well worth it.  

And although some may not like his attitude or find him attractive, there are obviously women (Andi & Amanda) that choose to be with him when they have other choices right in front of them (Nick).  There must be something very appealing and irresistible about him to draw these women in like that. Like Acrunch said, different strokes for different folks.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:53 am

Acrunch wrote:As they say, different strokes for different folks.  I find Josh incredibly handsome and others who some consider sexy, not so much laugh out loud!  That's what makes the world go round!

word

And what a boring world it would be if we were all attracted to the same type of person.  

"So every beast finds a mate".

~The Maid of Thilouse~
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:19 am

Beach Lover wrote:And although some may not like his attitude or find him attractive, there are obviously women (Andi & Amanda) that choose to be with him when they have other choices right in front of them (Nick).

I'm not sure the first woman is a good case for him considering she later called him out as an emotional abuser in her book. So yeah...

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added posters name to quote, so we would know where it came from. - LB)

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:38 pm

I was watching the preview for next week, and my teenage son, when he saw Josh's outbursts, commented: he's a drama queen.
I am sure much of it is producer driven and editing, but he, IMO, still is a hot head. I don't deny he has many good qualities, but also seems impulsive. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:41 pm

^^^Point taken, but she originally chose him over 24 other guys and said she loved him more than anyone ever before, so he must have had some appealing qualities for her to stick around for nine months and be devastated when it ended.
There's been a lot of backlash towards Josh from Andi's book but I saw good things in there about him too that got overlooked because the negative stuff is what sticks in peoples minds.  And once your alleged worst qualities (in his case apparently being short tempered, controlling and jealous) are highlighted for the world by an ex in an angry, hurt and vindictive mental state, it's tough to overcome that.

Amanda has two eyes and ears. She knows what has been written and said about Josh and she observed his outburst on BIP first hand.  I think she is capable of judging for herself if Josh is good person and right for her or not.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:06 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Acrunch wrote:As they say, different strokes for different folks.  I find Josh incredibly handsome and others who some consider sexy, not so much laugh out loud!  That's what makes the world go round!

word

And what a boring world it would be if we were all attracted to the same type of person.  

"So every beast finds a mate".

~The Maid of Thilouse~

I so wish we had the like button for this post ! As the seasons progress I see it more and more on this board. bestbud!
One season poster X and I see completely eye to eye and the next we are on opposite sides of the spectrum regarding another lead and their contestants.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:36 pm

sdmom wrote:I was watching the preview for next week, and my teenage son, when he saw Josh's outbursts, commented: he's a drama queen.
I am sure much of it is producer driven and editing, but he, IMO, still is a hot head. I don't deny he has many good qualities, but also seems impulsive. Jmo.

yes impulsive and hotheaded
Guess we'll have to see how the circumstances unfold.
Despite never being keen on Josh, I do believe that who you're with brings out different personality aspects so an Amanada/Josh pairing could be a 180 from his previous engagement. They both have left past disfunctional relationships so should have a clearer idea of what brings out the worst in themselves and avoid that in this new relationship and have chosen each other because those triggers aren't there.
I find Josh to be an awkward dater but the previews show a lot of passion so I'm thinking he went all in emotionally in this relationship. In his Bette relationship he seemed to always be defending himself whereas this time he might be feeling more manly cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:43 pm

I think Nick knows how to push Josh's buttons to get the reaction he wants from him and honestly, I'm not surprised by Josh's attitude with Nick given what Nick announced at the ATFR (& we don't know what leads up to the J/N confrontation on BIP). Im not talking about him having sex with A but rather Nick announcing it to the world on live TV and making what should have been a happy night not just for J/A but their families and friends, an embarrassing nightmare.  I used to despise Nick but I don't mind him anymore. I believe he's incredibly intelligent but also very calculating & manipulative and since his first Bachelorette appearance, has become more and more adept at what he allows viewers to see & how to change public perception.  There's a saying in Spanish that goes "tira la piedra y esconde la mano" . I think Nick has become very good at that and Josh being a hot head & given their history falls for it hook, line & sinker.

I was hoping for a kinder/gentler Josh/Nick BIP relationship but that's certainly not what the producers had in mind, I'm sure.  I imagine lots of BHS poking went on during production to make sure N/J continued their antagonistic dance together laugh out loud.  JMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:30 pm

I am sure there will be lots of Josh/Nick drama next episode after Chad left. This is not Josh's first encounter with Nick so hopefully he has learned and not be so easily manipulated by the producers and fall for Nick's 'calculation'. I can only hope after Jen arrived the show will focus on the different relationships and we viewers will see more of the love/lust stories. I can dream, right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:43 pm

The Nick and Josh relationship is fascinating to me. They remind me a lot of Nick and Shawn in a way. I feel like a part of them wants to be friends or at the very least civil to each other, especially since they were both victims of you know who, and they did seem to be that way for a while, but then they fall back into their old relationship dynamics. As amusing as I think they will be to watch together I also hope the focus is more on Jam and Jenick once Jen arrives. I'm also hoping that there's an After Paradise episode where Nick and Josh sit down and finally resolve their differences.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214