SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:13 pm

We will probably know where the truth lies and for most of us, I don't think it matters.
There are so many gradients between good and bad, and very subjective.
One thing that stands out in my mind is whenever we see/hear something horrifically news worthy, the media will interview others regarding their opinion of the newsworthy person.
Invariably, I hear comments like: he was such a good son or neighbor or kind or whatever great thing you want to yada about.
Meanwhile the person being referenced might be a serial killer or deranged. People with issues can still have kindness and other positive traits. Thankfully very few people are ever totally bad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Josh liked this on IG.
I didn't post the photo because it has the middle finger/eff off gesture but just no. no no

When people hate on you it's because you've got something they want.

http://instagram.com/p/BIiSYcVhsd_/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:58 pm

What is Josh on? Seriously. We're all just hatahs, hatahs apparently.

I feel sorry for Amanduhhhh, I really do. She is just a thing we all want but he has, doesn't matter if she has feelings or thoughts or an inner world of her own, she's his toy now. At least that's how he seems to treat her on the show and probs off the show also. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:11 pm

When you are really happy in you own place, you don't worry what others think, is my opinion as---
your time is being spent enjoying your happy place and not the bad place. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:19 pm

If Josh is sincere in his belief that people are negative because you have something they want, then Nick must have a ton of whatever Josh wants. Hugesmile
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Alanna wrote:What is Josh on? Seriously. We're all just hatahs, hatahs apparently.

I feel sorry for Amanduhhhh, I really do. She is just a thing we all want but he has, doesn't matter if she has feelings or thoughts or an inner world of her own, she's his toy now. At least that's how he seems to treat her on the show and probs off the show also. Imo.
I don't feel sorry for Amanduh. It's not like she wasn't warned (going by what has been reported, the twins warned her) and seems Evan will do so too, not to mention the book. It's her choice, as a single mom, to decide to be with someone like Josh and be his toy.

This is not Josh's first rodeo, on TV or with a fiancee (nor Amanduh's for that matter). Maybe I am jaded, but I am all out of sympathy for these people who cry woe-is-me and are always the victims.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Sorry Josh but you have nothing I want. I sure don't want to be on my soon to be second failed TV engagement. cheeky

I also love how he liked one tweet about Andi being "bitchy" and "dramatic". I'm supposed to believe that her Fictional Novel was all just fictional stories and egregious lies though. Sure, Josh, sure.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:56 pm

He's so unbothered and happy and everyone not buying it is just jelous. That's it. That's why his mom is ranting on sm, how he's throwing tantrums, how his supposed fiancé is blogging about the edits. They're just so happy, that how it shines through. :D
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:He's so unbothered and happy and everyone not buying it is just jellus. That's it. That's why his mom is ranting on sm, how he's throwing tantrums, how his supposed fiancé is blogging about the edits. They're just so happy, that how it shines through. :D
And they seem to think it's about Nick. No. It's not about Nick at all. It's about him and his behavior, but everyone in that funny farm (Josh, mom, Amanduhhhh) is too stubborn to even consider that some personal growth might by healthy and actually a good thing. Very sad. Imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Maybe I still have rose colored glasses on, it's very possible, but I guess I'm not seeing all this "complaining" about editing that has been mentioned.  The only thing I've seen him "complain" or get defensive about is the "Josh steals Nick's girl" storyline which by several reliable accounts now was definitely editing/producer manipulation to try to "vilify" him.  I think that's a fair thing for Josh (& Amanda) to try to clear up actually.  Other than that, what has he "complained" about?  I feel like he has for the most part been rolling with the punches on the other stuff.

I'm curious why with all the hatred towards Josh that Nick is getting a pass. He totally was acting the role of victim when he knew full well the real story (telling Amanda they should date others and that he was there for Jen). He played the " woe is me" card perfectly, especially since he wasn't even that into Amanda considering she said in her blog that he would pull away from her the minute the cameras weren't on them.  Yet Josh was the one being called fake?  How is that not Nick just turning it on for the cameras?  I just don't understand the sympathy for Nick here. He may be witty and have some great commentary, but I see him being pretty manipulative with his actions, and that is no better IMO than what Josh is being accused of, just more subtle.

And about Andi's book and Josh saying it was fiction, that was just stupid on his part to generalize it that way. He would have been much smarter to say it was exaggerated in spots or that things were omitted, which can change ones perception of the situation (just like the omission of what was said in Nick & Amanda pre- rose ceremony conversation made people think something different than what was actually true).   Nick even said in his E Interview this week that although there was some accuracy to what Andi wrote about him, she is known to not necessarily tell the truth and particularly that she omits stuff.  The stuff she omits can be a real game changer.  That's what Josh should have said instead of it being all lies. Just IMO.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Jeez. Jeez. She really has gone totally bonkers on FB, at least.
Even if there weren't photos out there from the couple meeting up, wave a red flag on social media why don't ya? no no  
No wonder production has it out for him. I feel like I'm watching a commercial for pistachios. In order to date, with a history like that family dynamic,  one would need a restraining order.

BTW--I find it rather refreshing to be snarking with Alanna for once. A different POV for sure for me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Jeez. Jeez. She really has gone totally bonkers on FB, at least.
Even if there weren't photos out there from the couple meeting up, wave a red flag on social media why don't ya? no no  
No wonder production has it out for him. I feel like I'm watching a commercial for pistachios. In order to date, with a history like that family dynamic,  one would need a restraining order.

BTW--I find it rather refreshing to be snarking with Alanna for once. A different POV for sure for me.
laugh out loud laugh out loud let's enjoy the moment, it might come around again in a solid decade or so kisses

I'm dying to see this relationship post show. You gotta wonder if anyone in the family is normal and what they think of these shenanigans, silent dad perchance??

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214