SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:00 pm

IMO Amanda is a box --empty. No rocks included. Those(the rocks) were an accessory she chose not to equip herself with-an option.
So we can't expect as much from her as BOR Murray.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Some of these contestants that constantly complain about SM hate, but at the drop of a dime, they do the very same thing. Didn't she just mention in her blog she can't believe the SM hate she got?

She is very rude to JJ. He's an azz, let him be. Don't respond. Why bother. He's making a point to let them know he thinks it's Josh's family that are creating fake twitter accounts with no pics #eggs. Whether they are or they aren't, there's no need for Amanda to get involved IMHO.

Funnily, JJ was actually being targeted by Josh 'fans', so Amanda thought to join in the mean tweeting him. JJ is so owning her. 'Josh family's too busy and you're too irrelevant for them to bother with'
'His mom just tweeted me a few days ago though..'
And Amanda doesn't even see the irony.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Will someone please think of the children? laugh out loud These two need all the help they can get. So embarrassing.

TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Josh brings out the worst in all his women. What a talent. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:Will someone please think of the children? laugh out loud These two need all the help they can get. So embarrassing.

I feel sorry for those kids. I hope they have rocks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:04 pm

By "children" do you mean Amanda's daughters or Josh and Amanda? TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:Amanda even faved a tweet shading Nick (HOW is he even involved right now?) in the process of 'defending her man' Rolling Eyes

Good thing Nick didn't bother defending her..
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh brings out the worst in all his women. What a talent. Imo.

I know. This makes me rethink everything I initially thought about Josh's last engagement.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:10 pm

All of this just makes me believe that Jam will be history very soon. Why do they have to engage in all this negative SM? I would understand that they may respond to some of it and were at home and had nothing better to do (even though it's better to ignore it all imo) but they are at a game in Kansas with Amanda's girls and probably Josh's family. Can't they just let it be and enjoy the game? I'm sorry that I'm mentioning her here but it's the same as Andi being in Greece and snarking about BIP. Jam are more focused on how others (strangers) think about them than on each other and on building a relationship.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:12 pm

JJ can be an a$s but at this point, I think I'm going to have to be #teamjj. There goes giving them the benifit of the doubt. no no  Someone should take their phones away and tell to them grow up and act like adults.  

At this point, I'm thinking her kids might act more mature than either part of Jam can.   TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 1f60b

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:15 pm

But I have to admit it's entertaining to me 2pop

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Some of these contestants that constantly complain about SM hate, but at the drop of a dime, they do the very same thing. Didn't she just mention in her blog she can't believe the SM hate she got?

She is very rude to JJ. He's an azz, let him be. Don't respond. Why bother. He's making a point to let them know he thinks it's Josh's family that are creating fake twitter accounts with no pics #eggs. Whether they are or they aren't, there's no need for Amanda to get involved IMHO.

Funnily, JJ was actually being targeted by Josh 'fans', so Amanda thought to join in the mean tweeting him. JJ is so owning her. 'Josh family's too busy and you're too irrelevant for them to bother with'
'His mom just tweeted me a few days ago though..'
And Amanda doesn't even see the irony.  

That cracked me up so bad! MM tweeted JJ? What for? laugh out loud That family is crackers. If Josh thinks he's fooling anyone with his laughing emojis, I feel sorry for him. His butthurt can be seen from space.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214