SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:51 am

Ladybug82 wrote:But, IMO, she didn't put him in his place.  She just further proved the point, they were spending time checking his tweets and that MM had even responded earlier in the week.  And that was after she said they didn't waste time on him. laugh out loud IMO, they look like fools and while JJ can be an a$s he came out looking better than they did.  

If I was meeting and getting to spend real time with some of my potential new family for the first time or even early in the relationship, I personally would not spend it all on my phone.  I would interact with the people I had traveled to meet and spend time with.  That would be much more positive and beneficial to me personally, than wasting time looking for negative comments to reply to.  If your going to take the time to travel and meet up, why not be present in your surrounds... Watching the game, the kids and take time to talk to and get to know those around.

Besides, who was watching the girls, while the "adults" were acting like children and glued to their phones.   Rolling Eyes

JMOAA

I agree, why are they checking on JJ's tweets. He's allowed to have his opinion on Josh and not like him. Amanda didn't put JJ in his place, he proved her wrong and she didn't get it. They call him irrelevant, and are too busy to care about him, yet they all check his tweets and respond to him. And while Amanda was busy with JJ, she also had time to favourite shady tweets about Nick too, who has said nothing about Amanda or Josh.

They need to put down their phones and build that relationship irl, instead of arguing online and proving others how strong they are.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:01 pm

This is not the JJ discussion thread. I agree he is an azz, however because he is an azz doesn't mean others can not be asses also. He does not own the patent on asses.
So --with that being said we can discuss JAM's behavior, but let's limit the JJ discussion please, everyone, me included.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:03 pm

I agree it was a missed opportunity and they should learn when to put the phones down, MM included and especially.  laugh out loud  However we differ at showing a happy couple, I just get trying too hard vibes.  And if your trying that hard, this early on, it's gonna go up in flames, IMO.  

I've always thought the show and his ex just brought out the worst in him.  I've tried to him the benefit of the doubt but he keeps giving me reason to think I gave him too much credit before. Personally, I was less than impressed with Amanda on Ben's season and at this point, IMO, she just continues to reinforce mean girl vibes, while trying to act all cute, innocent and play the poor single parent victim card.  Maybe Jam brings out the worst in each other too, or he just simply encourages and thrives on it.  

I wish them luck and kind of hope they last, so no one else is subjected to having to deal with either of them in future relationships.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:10 pm

^^IA, I should have put "if" they are a happy couple. Live your life and stop proving it to the world.  Still a wasted opportunity to focus on your surroundings and the event itself while spent on the phone.  They need to block the entire bachelor nation like Chad Bear did.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:12 pm

I'm just glad the babies don't have iPhones yet because imagine Josh would have four little women defending his honor now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:14 pm

You have to wonder the hierarchy of maturity here. It's deafening.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm just glad the babies don't have iPhones yet because imagine Josh would have four little women defending his honor now.

Wouldn't be suprised if they suddenly show up with iPods and Twitter accounts.  You've probably just given them the idea. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:48 pm

I have never liked Josh nor Amanda, both of them are empty inside but very conscious about their images. They both wanted people to think they are the oh so sweet/kind perfect Ken and Barbie, but they are one of the most vengeful imo. I don't think Josh brought out the worst in her, the mean girl thing is actually in her blood. These two were doomed from the start because I think Nick is right, Josh is not there to find love, he was there to prove he's a better man than Nick. Pathetic, both Josh and Amanda.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:02 pm

I wish nothing but the best for Josh and Amanda and everyone of them. Just, maaaaaybe, it's time for Josh to reconsider his opinion about Lions and Sheep. He could learn some humility and ability to rise above negativity from those so called "sheep" he so casually looks down on.

Josh, of all people, should know that it was a Lamb who set our example of what to do when people are saying negative and untrue things about you. Stay silent! Time to be more like the sheep, Josh!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:10 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Missed opportunity to show the public what a new happy couple looks like during a family event, both parents, kids, at a family member pro game.  Who cares what is happening in the SM world when you are with your loved ones having a good time.  #putthedamnphonedown

#putthedamnphonedown This IMO is the biggest issue. Throw in being on a reality tv show and wanting every one to love every move you make and trying to justify your actions. I don't get it, maybe I'm old, however, when I'm with my family, when I'm walking my dogs, when I'm on vacation, when I'm doing whatever, the phone is the last thing I'm worried about. Granted, no one thinks I'm famous but I see it all the time. People walking crosswalks looking at their phone. Couples on dates, looking at their phone. I had an early breakfast with a friend this morning, there was a table of roughly 12 people, several of them on their phones, children colouring place mats because their parents are on the phone. When we are gathered for family dinners, none of the kids (I'm talking 20's 30's 40' yr olds) are allowed to bring their phones to the table. That's just the way it is.  

I can't understand, if someone is truly happy, what does it matter what people think of you and your relationship, especially people you don't know. Josh Amanda and the girls should be enjoying their time together. They should be site seeing, enjoy meeting the family and if they check SM and see negative tweets, it's simple IMO, ignore. IMO it doesn't matter who starts what, ignore. They will always be there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:19 pm

I have been hopeful for Josh and want to give him the benefit of the doubt hence I watched his season on FS.  One thing that he said towards the end of the show what may be a "deal breaker" (my words) in a relationship if the girl was glued to her phone taking selfies all the time.  He said he didn't mind if they were joint/couple photos though.  So looks to me this is an issue right out of the gate.  I am with you GA, I don't get the need to be physically attached to the phone, but the current generation grew up with cell phones and social media and have no idea what a phone on the wall or party-line is.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:54 pm

I think the phone, sm issues apply to some, certainly not all millennials.
I know plenty of people in their 20's-30's that are not enmeshed in this syndrome. Inversely, many older adults are stuck in that rut.
Many work places will not allow it. I consider it a social rudeness when out with others. It's like an addiction.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214