SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:34 am

Josh is only threatening if you question him. Otherwise, he's just the greatest ever. So as long as Amanda knows her place, we're okay Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:42 am

How many more weeks of these crap do I have to endure. I am fastforwarding thru this crap and that is not preventing the horror I feel watching( I know, I could just stop watching alltogether, but this is the only crap tv I watch becos of this forum).

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:47 am

Alanna wrote:Josh is only threatening if you question him. Otherwise, he's just the greatest ever. So as long as Amanda knows her place, we're okay Smiley

He's so great he's letting Amanda know from early on he'll be making all the big decisions for her from now on. She doesn't have to worry her brain about thinking whom she likes or dislikes any more. Such a gentleman, lessening her brain workload this way! <3
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:50 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh is only threatening if you question him. Otherwise, he's just the greatest ever. So as long as Amanda knows her place, we're okay Smiley

He's so great he's letting Amanda know from early on he'll be making all the big decisions for her from now on. She doesn't have to worry her brain about thinking whom she likes or dislikes any more. Such a gentleman, lessening her brain workload this way! <3
Yes. It's the Lord's plan for Amanduhhhh (TM Momma Murray).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:09 am

And how ironic is it that Josh thought andi was a whore for her behavior, but then HE has sex on national tv with a woman he's known 4 days? I was appalled by his behavior last night, and it was not just the edit.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:32 am

That's what is concerning and scary to me, and it's why I struggle to find humor with how Josh behaves as he really does seem threatening to me.

The way he acted with Amanda on the show last night saying she was being disrespectful to him?   :shocked!:  That's a huge red-flag already, imo, and no wonder Amanda is already defending him so overtly (which is one of the signs of people who are being manipulated and in a controlling relationship do).

As much as I don't care for Amanda, I really hope for the sake of her kids and herself she doesn't stay with Josh for too long. I would tell any woman to run as fast as they can from away from Josh!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:40 am

Southerngal wrote:And how ironic is it that Josh thought andi was a whore for her behavior, but then HE has sex on national tv with a woman he's known 4 days?  I was appalled by his behavior last night, and it was not just the edit.

Yeah, that was gross. Hopefully it'll lessen the PDA a bit though, for the sake of their housemates.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:49 am

You guys are making me wanna watch BiP just to join the snark, feeling left out laugh out loud.

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:19 am

I first read this as GREASIEST!! laugh out loud It applies also—just yuck!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:41 pm

lexforlife wrote:It must be hard for her, laugh out loud, her son's first rodeo on teevee, he came out smelling like a rose, so she didn't quite experience what she is now, fact is, the internet pple have a short memory, so a new villian will always takeover, I wish this pple will learn to ignore the faceless pple and not egg it on by responding.

Not for me! I was part of a small army convinced that the spoilers for Andi's season was wrong and that Nick was her f1.

Even with the airplane video starring Nick, I just couldn't for the life of me understand how an educated woman could fall for Josh. I thought he was just living in the past, a hot head, full of himself and a mommas boy. He is just so unaware of anyone but himself and his own needs. And I recall obsessing over his twitter page and all his tweets where he presents himself as #blessed and the good lord, etc. yet was acting just the opposite.

Last night, in particular, just brought it all back. The best cave man scene ... and I was glad she walked away ... was Josh rubbing the creamcheese off his crotch and then licking it off his fingers. So gross.

The saddest scene was seeing him eat his pizza nonstop while Amanda was getting emotional about her talk with Evan. The azz could not even put the pizza down and his response was so insensitive. The cherry on the cake was when he just started making out with her again and got his pizza slobber on her face.

So. Freaking. Gross. Middle School Nightmare. Run. Amanda. Run.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Josh was really being gross throughout the whole episode. There were so many red flags during this episode. Even if we leave out the way he treats other people, I don't like the way he treats Amanda. He dictates who she can like/dislike (Evan), she is emotional about hurting Evan's feelings and the a$$ continues munching his pizza and smirking while telling her not to cry. Not to mention that he keeps talking about how great their relationship is when we only have seen them eating each others faces and not one serious conversation. I think Evan said it best: "He spourting inspirational quotes and keeps talking and talking without saying anything" (paraphrasing). The best part was his face when Evan asks him why he doesn't sue Andi for slandering his character. And then he again goes on and on about being blessed, praying for Andi, and taking the high road Rolling Eyes As Evan said: "He's so clichée." JMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Dont know if anyone has read Sharleen's blog. She bascially wrote what I was thinking.... Josh is full os SH..TE

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-in-paradise-recap-episode-4/

’ve surprised even myself with my soft spot for Evan. I’ve always liked him. Despite it being low-hanging joke fruit for many a contestant, I have no issue with his occupation (which by the way is WAY more legit than most of the careers in Bachelor Nation) and from the beginning of Jojo’s season I gushed about Evan’s glorious facial expressivity. In his ITMs he was and is consistently eloquent, funny and expressive, regardless of whether or not what he’s actually saying is completely misguided.

Objectively, I should criticize Evan. Based on his edit, he’s been pretty flip-floppy when it comes to the women; when Carly shut him down last week he immediately spun on his heel and showed interest in his “original” crush, Amanda (who, by the way, dealt with that so classily). Even though there’s a 98% chance he was producer-coerced to pursue that, the timing was not flattering. I understand the need to stick around in Paradise (actually, wait, no I don’t) and admire one’s efforts to not drown in heartbreak and keep their options open, but Evan’s brief pursuit of Amanda sort of discredited his ongoing feelings for Carly. (Though, it must be said, I really like Carly and Evan together.)

I guess what I love about Evan is his David versus Goliath-like pursuit of justice. Obviously I’m speaking of his confrontation with Josh, which believe it or not, caused a debate between Andy and me. He and I usually agree on just about everything, especially when it comes to something as frivolous as elimination-based reality TV. But, while I liked that Evan “warned” Amanda to keep her eyes open regarding Josh, Andy agreed with Josh that if Evan had some issue with him, he should skip the talking-behind-people’s-backs part and just talk to Josh directly. I agree with that idealistic premise in theory, but what was Evan supposed to do? Pry Josh from Amanda, sit him down, and say, “Hey I heard your ex-fiancée claimed in her book that you’re an emotionally and verbally abusive person. Warn Amanda about that, will you?” After all, factually it seemed Evan wasn’t telling Amanda anything that she didn’t already know. He was simply imploring her to not ignore that information for convenience’s sake and to bear it in mind.

I suppose my favourite thing about Evan is that, even in the heat of the moment and in the face of what most people would find incredibly intimidating, he sticks to his guns and doesn’t even pretend to drink the Kool-Aid. He did it multiple times with Chad on Jojo’s season, and again here on Paradise with Josh. During his conversation with Josh over It’s Not Okay-gate, SO many people would either agreeably take Josh’s word at face value, or smile and nod and pretend to take Josh’s word at face value (while retaining their doubts and, yes, probably continuing to talk about him behind his back). But Evan remained a transparent, critical thinker and, in a way, spoke for the viewers at home.

I cannot stress enough that I’m in no way accusing Josh of lying. As I said last week, I think being with the wrong person can truly bring out the worst version of someone, and I have no doubt Josh remembers what happened between he and Andi differently. However, to dismiss an entire book of specific examples as “fiction” isn’t, well, specific enough. And though I appreciate Josh’s take-the-high-road approach, taking the high road in this case would be to ignore it completely and not appear on another series in the show’s franchise, the very franchise tying him to Andi and that book in the first place. As Evan so aptly put it, “Did you think you were going to come on here and it [the book] not pop out?” He has a point. Josh himself signed up for this show, a move many saw as a form of damage control and which frankly he has full right to do. So whether or not it was to salvage his image, why not seize the opportunity and categorically dispel what he claims to be defamation?

Above all, as a member of the audience—the very people whose minds you’re trying to change (it’s safe to say there’s nothing to prove to, say, friends and family)—it’s unsatisfying and borderline insulting to have the book and its contents not even skimmed over, but completely dismissed. I enjoyed when Evan asked, more to make a point than anything, that if everything Andi claimed in her book was indeed untrue, “Then why don’t you sue for liable?” (I often joke about how sue-happy Americans are but it’s impossible not to recognize his point.) Josh’s response was first crickets, then that he wouldn’t even acknowledge something so untrue (again, he put himself in the position where it would need to be acknowledged), that he’s a very spiritual person, and that God has a plan “always, no matter what.” In my humble opinion, the conversation wasn’t a conversation. It was Evan articulately addressing the elephant in the room and Josh responding in stock, prepared-sounding quotes that didn’t really answer what Evan had asked or stated. I often come back to the theory of showing versus telling. Instead of telling everyone that Andi’s book is bullcrap, Josh should show it with specific examples as to why.

Sometimes writing these is tough. Last week I treaded very carefully on this topic. I always try to judge by what I see on television, as an unbiased viewer; I make a concerted effort to not consider what I hear through the real-life grapevine. These are my thoughts not as Andi’s friend, not as Amanda’s e-friend, but as a viewer. And as said viewer, I thank Evan for saying on the show what I was thinking at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214