SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Hopefully the producers don't show as much sucking face with these 2 tonight because it makes my stomach turn teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 1838857674

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:01 pm

sdmom wrote: snipped

This is what Amanda faved. But I am not sure if the tweet refer JJ or Nick as a jerk?

AlinaC
‏@AlinaC13
@amandastantonnn Not shocked that Nick's buddy &one of biggest jerks in his season is being an azz &then plays victim. Ignore! #notworthit

4:05 PM - 13 Aug 2016

Anyway, I hope Josh can talk slower tonight. He makes my head spin.

Thanks for clarifying. It looks like she could have meant that for JJ. Although Amanda doesn't follow Nick on twitter. I don't know if she ever did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:06 pm

So when did Mary Jones Twitter go private?  laugh out loud

I think someone needs to watch Frozen on repeat and learn from Elsa... let it go!  cheeky

Seriously, it's going from comical to just sad and creepy really, really quickly, IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:So when did Mary Jones Twitter go private?  laugh out loud

I think someone needs to watch Frozen on repeat and learn from Elsa... let it go!  cheeky

Seriously, it's going from comical to just sad and creepy really, really quickly, IMO.

JMOAA

It's very creepy, imo. Josh needs to grow up and stop having women defend him but I doubt he will since he probably loves it.

Josh seems completely stuck on himself and I doubt he would allow any woman in his life unless she strokes his ego all the time.

To me it seems like that is all Josh wants in life - people who stroke his ego 24/7.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone needs to take the lie detector test. Smiley

ETA: sorry @bluwavz I just saw your post. Nice work! So the fake twitter account is using someone else's profile pic! How sneaky! teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 2498057887
Where's the wrist grabbing emoji when you need it? And do you think a blonde or a brunette did it??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Brunette, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:44 pm

ExtraTV ‏@extratv 44m44 minutes ago
.@BachParadise sneak peek: Things get heated between Evan and Josh: http://extr.tv/2aWyTFw  #BachelorInParadise
teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Cp732GyUsAExT24
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:49 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if there is anyone on BIP this season that does not get heated with Josh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:04 am

https://twitter.com/mommamurray/status/765512416973168641?lang=en-gb

giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:08 am

Mama Murray has apparently forgotten her son is an adult and he has forgotten to tell her to mind her own business. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:32 am

How about Mama Murray worry about her son, and him trying to control whom Amanda (and adult woman, age wise at least, and a mother of 2 children) can and cannot like. They've known each other for a week, and he's trying to question her still liking Evan. Smh.
Also the way Josh talks TO people, is very condescending and a bit threatening.

Evan had him pegged, he's all polished surface, a lot of words uttered but very little meaning. Jmo again.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:33 am

It must be hard for her, laugh out loud, her son's first rodeo on teevee, he came out smelling like a rose, so she didn't quite experience what she is now, fact is, the internet pple have a short memory, so a new villian will always takeover, I wish this pple will learn to ignore the faceless pple and not egg it on by responding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214