SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I'm sorry but I'll loose all respect for Amanda if she does that. They barely know each other and her girls need to see their dad regulary. How will they be able to do that if they live on the other side of the country. Josh is really being selfish and I don't like it one bit. jmo SMH
Amanda is being selfish too IMO.
Agreed, both are acting very selfish, and it's definitly not fair on the girls and Nick2. I like Jam less and less... jmo
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Facebook post from MM...

STOP!! BIP SPOILER. What you didn't see that changes everything . . .

Rather than responding to the over 100 DMs I've received individually I decided to share this tidbit with everyone at 1 time.

***Before the first rose ceremony Nick told Amanda that he was there for Jen and that she should date other people. ***

So why then is the storyline about Josh, the villain, "stealing" Nicks girl? In 1 word - Ratings, in 5 words - The most dramatic season ever!

I'm so appreciative of everyone's concern of how Josh is being portrayed and how the family is handling it. Truthfully, it's not easy, however, we have weathered worse and we keep our faith strong in the beginning, middle and end. The Lord promises that what was meant for evil, he will use for good, so stay tuned for a spectacular ending!

LOVE > HATE

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:33 pm

MM at it again. She can't not be involved one way or another.

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:33 pm

^ That doesn't explain Josh's pompous azz hole attitude though IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Oh, COME ON, who cares if he asked her out after Nick, people 'steal' each others dates on this show all the time. People are #TeamNick because he's actually likeable compared to psycho Josh. So stop with the excuses and the Edit Blame.

And what's with the constant religious references from this family? Maybe i just don't get it, because I'm not american...

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:52 pm

jen689 wrote:Facebook post from MM...

STOP!! BIP SPOILER. What you didn't see that changes everything . . .

Rather than responding to the over 100 DMs I've received individually I decided to share this tidbit with everyone at 1 time.

***Before the first rose ceremony Nick told Amanda that he was there for Jen and that she should date other people. ***

So why then is the storyline about Josh, the villain, "stealing" Nicks girl? In 1 word - Ratings, in 5 words - The most dramatic season ever!

I'm so appreciative of everyone's concern of how Josh is being portrayed and how the family is handling it. Truthfully, it's not easy, however, we have weathered worse and we keep our faith strong in the beginning, middle and end. The Lord promises that what was meant for evil, he will use for good, so stay tuned for a spectacular ending!

LOVE > HATE

Link

Good for MM!  Not easy sitting back and reading so much judgement on your child (no matter how old) especially when one of the things he is being criticized isn't even accurate.  
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:56 pm

They don't seem to get that no one really cares that Josh went out with Amanda after Nick, yes the producers played that up, but that's not the reason people aren't feeling him. The problem is that he came onto the show and immediately acting like a crazed d-bag. Also I saw a gif of him and Amanda kissing last night and he legitimately goes in tongue first, doesn't even bother with her lips, just tries to stick his tongue in there. That's so gross and it might be superficial but it definitely contributes to my growing dislike of him. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:01 pm

traveler90 wrote:I'm sorry but I'll loose all respect for Amanda if she does that. They barely know each other and her girls need to see their dad regulary. How will they be able to do is that if they live on the other side of the country. Josh is really being selfish and I don't like it one bit. jmo SMH

IA and Amanduh is being selfish too. Those girls need\deserve both parents in their life. Divorce means you are no longer spouses. It does not change that both are and always will be parents. IMO
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Josh is just too obnoxious and arrogant. That's why I don't like him. I don't care about the 'steal your girl' stuff, everyone does that in there, it's what they're supposed to do.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:05 pm

^^^their kissing was just ewwwwwwwww! At one point it reminded me of middle school with the sexy six all Making out on same couch. But then we were left with Amanda and Josh tongue.

Seriously, ewwww. Thank goodness for fast forward button!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:They don't seem to get that no one really cares that Josh went out with Amanda after Nick, yes the producers played that up, but that's not the reason people aren't feeling him. The problem is that he came onto the show and immediately acting like a crazed d-bag. Also I saw a gif of him and Amanda kissing last night and he legitimately goes in tongue first, doesn't even bother with her lips, just tries to stick his tongue in there. That's so gross and it might be superficial but it definitely contributes to my growing dislike of him. All JMO.

Exactly. Most people are not judging Amanda's accepting a date and moving on to someone else. The judgement is that it came across like Josh went after Amanda specifically because he knew Nick asked her out first and that also seemed to be Nick's issue. This "spoiler" just explains why as we saw, Nick never expressed any anger at Amanda, unless I missed it. The issue was this smug guy who came in trying to prove some point and show how much he was "the man". Hell if Jen had been there from the beginning, he probably would have tried to go after her when he showed up because Nick had gone out with her. I don't doubt he had some attraction to Amanda but it definitely came across like Josh wanting to prove something and that's what many people are turned off by.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:17 pm

MM needs to mind her own business for once. It's obvious Nick's only real concern with the situation is the possibility of going home before Jennifer shows up. That has little to do with Josh being an arrogant azz and acting like a teenager.

If they're really planning to move to Atlanta then they're even more stupid than I thought possible.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214