SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:I call it as I see it on this show. The man described in Andi's Fictional Novel and the man I've watched on the show and the man I'm seeing on SM all seem like the same man to me. He can blame editing and fictional stories all he wants. He's an angry person who feels little control over his own life because of Mama Jocasta so he wants a doormat who will do and say whatever he wants when he wants it.

All JMO.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, chances are it's a duck.

In Josh's case, ITA that he is the person Andi wrote in the book. No amount of inspirational quotes or retweets of scripture or #blessed or God is so good tweets will make me think otherwise. There's that saying by Maya Angelou, when someone shows you who they are, believe them. Now I don't know Josh and I am sure he has some good qualities to him (very few people in this world are good or bad, most are a mix) but from what I have seen with him is that he has some major issues and no amount of taking time off to go to on Famously Single or BIP away from taking care of his dog is going to change my mind about that.

A person can take care of their dog and do "good things" and still be a controlling, aggressive, and possibly emotionally/verbally abusive person. In this case there are too many redflags with Josh for me to gloss over his behavior. Perhaps it's because I have witnessed abusive relationships up close so I see those redflags more quickly and the way that Josh talked talked to Amanda, saying she was disrespectful if she didn't agree with him on his view on someone else (Evan) was just one of them. Those type of controlling relationships always start with things like that from what I have seen and controlling people always seem to be able to play the victim or get people to feel bad for them and use situations in their life to get sympathy and thus "well he was so nice to the dog or the kids, or he is a christian" becomes an excuse/denial for the person. No two ways about it, imo, at the very least I don't see Josh's relationships as healthy, and I don't think for one second that what he said to Amanda on the show is isolated and not going to be part of his now relationship. It's just sad to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:18 pm

I dont mean to be cold but everyday I watch The first 48 hrs one of my favorite shows in the after noon, and I am not liking what I see with Josh and his controlling ways, it sure is giving me ideas from what I see on that show.  I am starting to think a little different about Andi ( god I wanna vomit) say it aint so.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:53 pm

That guest on last night called Josh a sociopath! Michelle quickly cut him off, not because she heard him necessarily, she just cuts all her guests off, but I listened to it again and he definitely said it. He was saying something like he's seen it often enough in Hollywood to recognize it. I don't know if I would go quite that far, but red flags all over the place with Josh. I also picked up on him telling Amanda how to feel about Evan. I think she's in deep trouble because she doesn't understand what she's dealing with at all. I hope watching the show back will help her recognize some of the problems. I have no hope that it will help him, but surely someone is gently nudging her to notice these warning bells. Amanda needs to read Andi's book ASAP. IMO, there are too many specific examples of his controlling, ego driven behavior to write it off as fiction. He's trying so hard to not be that guy Andi describes, so it's actually comical how evident it is that the book is not fiction. The producers are having a field day with him.

jmo

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:04 pm

:alltens: bowdown clapping! clapping! @grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:58 pm

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Tumblr_inline_obz8a6zF2K1t1jybq_540.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-no-1494776520843318.html
Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:15 pm

laugh out loud TPTB may be having some fun at his expense but I doubt every moan and groan everytime is edited in without him ever making a sound. Let it go!  Rolling Eyes  JMO

jorge the bartender ‏ @JorgeBartenderr
Josh's kiss moans HAVE to be edited In
8:00 PM - 15 Aug 2016

Josh Allan Murray  ‏@JoshAllanMurray
@JorgeBartenderr you know they were mi amigo - miss you already!  cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 1f62b
6:04 PM - 17 Aug 2016

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:18 pm

This guy is so obsessed with what we, nebulous, faceless we, think of him and his Amanduhhhh. Sad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:28 pm

If you don't want anyone to think you are an moronic idiot, don't give them reason to.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:42 pm

Some people should never go on reality TV. Josh is one of those people. Focus on things you can change instead of things you can't. No amount of whining is gonna change people's opinion of you, on the contrary it just makes things worse. Maybe if he had more than one brain cell he'd realise that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:30 pm

He acted like a royal pig this week. Not only with how he was eating but how he was treating Amanda. Gross. Yes he moaned a few times while "dating" Andi but this was over the top. cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 1838857674

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 1f49c

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 8367-910 cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 I_got_13 cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:34 pm

He's just so dumb, idiotic and immature. Those attributes are his main issues IMO.

In regards to the book, all he would need to say is "there's a lot of false accusations, but there's some truth as well. We weren't a match and we brought out the worse in each other and I'm sure there are things that both of us regret doing." He's just so dumb that he's focused on spewing the same two sentences in regards to it. What I wrote would have been the perfect answer IMO because I'm sure there's some truth to the accusations and some false ones as well. The girl who wrote the book is someone who admitted she lied to Josh for months about sleeping with her runner up.

I give Sharleen props because she said in her blog what most people think even though she's close friends with the author of the book. They had an unhealthy relationship because they brought out the absolute worse in each other. Most people have had that type of relationship at one point in their life. Amanda's kids certainly looked happy in those pictures of Josh playing with them at the Chiefs game and Josh apparently was at the hospital with Amanda and her daughter all of yesterday.

I hope for everyone involved that in the real world Amanda and Josh bring out the best parts of each other. On a lighter note, when they showed Amanda and Josh making out over the past couple of episodes, they mistakenly or stupidly showed the same make out scene twice and it's clear that while he's an apparent moaner (laugh out loud) they have edited it in as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:35 pm

Linds911 wrote:He acted like a royal pig this week. Not only with how he was eating but how he was treating Amanda. Gross. Yes he moaned a few times while "dating" Andi but this was over the top. cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 1838857674
Andi put up a fight and didn't let it escalate this much, this fast, plus she was the lead. This is how he's with Amanda in the beginning. It's not going to be pretty 6 months down the line imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214