SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:25 pm

^^ Yep I also saw the "could" and made me pause. Hopefully it is a matter of speech.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:27 pm

laugh out loud maybe Amanduhhhh was misbehaving the day of the shoot so he's just keeping his options open.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:31 pm

I wonder if this "Nick on Josh's speed dail thing" isn't round 2 of having Nick's number and relentlessly using it. Josh may have done the same thing following Nick's reveal on ATFR in the Bette season or the release of the spoiler plane vid. Could be history on repeat.

Staaaaap.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:35 pm

poohbear wrote:Mama Murray is defending his son/picking fights again on twitter LOL.......

Why does MM think she needs to be on sm defending her 32 year old son. She is just making the situation a lot worse for him.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Maddy wrote:afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Tumblr_inline_oce35oETn21t1jybq_1280.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-4-tuesday-000000891.html

From Amanda's face even she wasn't believing his BS. That was way over the top and really made him look stupid.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the name JAM should be dropped and the name BORDUHM might be better suited to this couple.
ETA: BOR is delusional. He is no lion. He is a hyena.  No doubt about it.

Lol, perfect! You are the nickname guru! :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:57 pm

nannymargie wrote:
poohbear wrote:Mama Murray is defending his son/picking fights again on twitter LOL.......

Why does MM think she needs to be on sm defending her 32 year old son.  She is just making the situation a lot worse for him.

I couldn't help myself but go reading her tweets after this thread. Not only does she defend her grown azz man son, it looks like the last thing she goes to bed (12 hrs)and the first thing (6 hrs ago) she wakes up is to go on sm to comment about her son. I think I am a protective mother but MM definitely takes up a notch.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:58 pm

If and when Borduhm breaks up, I can see it now. MM will come in and pack Duhs' things up and both Charlie and Kinsley will sitting nice and folded in the corner. MMM Co. (mama murray movers and co.)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:05 pm

I cannot imagine the level of intrusiveness of MM. The Duhh, and every woman he sees after they break up, need to think about MM being in the center of every aspect of their lives. Just ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:51 pm

BKay wrote:I cannot imagine the level of intrusiveness of MM. The Duhh, and every woman he sees after they break up, need to think about MM being in the center of every aspect of their lives. Just ugh.

I have to agree with you and Andi was right about cutting the cord.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:37 pm

lleyki wrote:So am I the only one baffled by this comment from Josh in the US Weekly article - "I 100 percent believe that Amanda is somebody I could spend the rest of my life with." Wait, could? Isn't this fool engaged to this woman and per the article has moved in with her and therefore fully present in her kids' life and he's still saying he could see himself spending his whole life with her, as if it's not a sure thing? Yeah this will end well.  

That caught my eye as well, but then I discounted, i.e., maybe the engagement is still quasi non-public, even while the fact they leave the show together, now co-habit is not? Maybe he qualified it for that reason. If not that, then I agree -- it screams fake engagement as it should where you basically hooked up largely on camera for 2.5 weeks and then got "engaged". Such ca-ca.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:56 pm

I can see Josh & Amanda working out.  
I think all the negativity toward them has made them deeply dig their heels in and been a bonding experience.  Them against those who are not fans.
Am seeing the red and yellow flags but these 2 chose to be joined at the lip from day one and are 1 organism at this point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214