SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:

Poor MM, always so busy. I thought she'd get a week off since Josh was so invisible on Monday, but no such luck.
She cannot get outta practice. Next week is THE week. Woohoo! I'm ordering pizza in honor.

MM will have a stroke before this is over because they are not feeling the love this go round.  I bet she's blaming this all on Andi's book but Josh is just proving Andi's book was right with the way he is conducting himself.  Karma is a B**ch.

I love when Karma comes around.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:MM has justified her son calling his fiance at the time a whore Y I K E S. I told yall I get a Norma Bates vibe from her. I KNOW Andi lurks and if there was EVER a time for Twitter shade it's now. Spill the tea on this weird a** relationship girl !

******* cosigned laugh out loud. I'll wait.

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:35 pm

I think the "could" is because the engagement episode has not aired yet. I imagine the next cover of Josh and Amanda will be "I do see a future"...after the finale airs.

I think Josh and Amanda fit together...not my cup of tea...I prefer coffee/espresso. IMO just like the new Ette couple... the negativity has caused Jam to grow closer together. I actually can see a possible future with these two.....maybe. afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 1f606  afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 1f609
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:01 pm

I think that woman needs to stay off the internet, as unfortunate as it is that pple feel entitled to their opinion of these pple and can say whatever they want about them, her butting in only makes it worse. She should just logoff all sm accounts for her own sanity and just let this run its course. There will always another villian and at the rate this show is going, they are always upping the antics, so Chad or Josh with the crazy eyes would be nothing compared to what this show will come up with next.Another thing, tell your son to stay off tv, geez. This pple make ordinary lives look much more glamorous. I wonder if the price they are paying for fame was worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:11 pm

I don't know if they can stick together even if they want to because I haven't seen anything resembling love or understanding or friendship between these two. Josh showed up ready to take whatever woman to start his redemption journey and she seems totally disengaged and like she's been beaten over the head with a heavy sack in general. So I'm unclear how this all can or will translate into love and a long term relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:17 pm

Reminds me of a cave man arriving at a clan gathering, scouting the women, clubbing one over the head and dragging her away into a life of servitude. W-I-L-M-A!!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:02 pm

cantstopl Flinstones afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 3806527698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqPka4pvrMc

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Lost track of how many posts I liked! ITA! Bring on the drama! MM is going to have her hands full next week defending her baby boy! 2pop

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 8367-910 afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 I_got_13 afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 E5kqdm15 afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:00 pm

It's funny because I do think this relationship might last because Josh will stick it out for his image and need to prove everyone wrong and amanda is docile (also not very bright) and will do whatever Josh wants. I can't see it being a happy relationship but people stay in shitty relationships/marriage all the time.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:35 pm

I think they might stay together long enough to get a shot at some money from Marriage Boot Camp. Seems like a couple from franchise has been on most of the seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:41 pm

How did we/I miss these? laugh out loud Seriously delusional if they think that is the main reason for the negativity they're receiving.  Nothing wrong with a good inspirational quote now and then or showing positivity, and I would never make fun of someone's religion or beliefs, but that's not what I'm seeing from him or these two. stupid

And by the way love the new nicknames BKay and Kasha!  laugh out loud JMO

Amanda Stanton
Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn
@JoshAllanMurray tone it down on the inspirational quotes & you will be loved...(or at least less hated.) #AfterParadise
9:20 PM - 23 Aug 2016

Josh Allan Murray @JoshAllanMurray
@amandastantonnn sorry I'm not sorry for loving God and loving to share positivity  afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 1f64b
9:22 PM - 23 Aug 2016
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:43 pm

ReneeM wrote:MM has justified her son calling his fiance at the time a whore Y I K E S. I told yall I get a Norma Bates vibe from her. I KNOW Andi lurks and if there was EVER a time for Twitter shade it's now. Spill the tea on this weird a** relationship girl !

This makes me feel icky... that someone's mother actually justifies the unacceptable behaviour of her son

It just shows you why Josh is the way he is - his actions/behaviours are being encouraged by those he loves who are also supposed to be his role models. no no

I believe that everyone makes mistakes. I do not respect those that think they are perfect but what I do respect is owning those mistakes and bettering yourself as a result.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214