SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:48 pm

The only way the relationship lasts, imo, is if Amanda remains a doormat to Josh.

The minute she stops doing that it's over, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Hmmm, they are funny. They think taking to Twitter to make light of the things that are being said shows that they don't care, and view it as a joke. Not! People who don't care ignore the whole thing.

They should fix their hearts on all the positives that came off the show. Don't waste time on trying to be funny and entertaining your audience. They should ask Des and Chris how to play this.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:How did we/I miss these? laugh out loud Seriously delusional if they think that is the main reason for the negativity they're receiving.  Nothing wrong with a good inspirational quote now and then or showing positivity, and I would never make fun of someone's religion or beliefs,  but that's not what I'm seeing from him or these two. stupid

And by the way love the new nicknames BKay and Kasha!  laugh out loud JMO

Amanda Stanton
Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn
@JoshAllanMurray tone it down on the inspirational quotes & you will be loved...(or at least less hated.) #AfterParadise
9:20 PM - 23 Aug 2016

Josh Allan Murray @JoshAllanMurray
@amandastantonnn sorry I'm not sorry for loving God and loving to share positivity  afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 1f64b
9:22 PM - 23 Aug 2016
These two epic maroons basically have no concept that there might be, just might be, some room for introspection, change or growth. Just sad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Btw how do we know they're living together?

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:LOL, I'm guessing the same way he's been sleeping for the past two years. Josh is such a self-important d-bag.
It's amazing that the redemption tour is TOTALLY a redemption tour: for Andi and Nick. Oh the sweet, beautiful irony.

LOL yep. The TMZ article is so funny because it doesn't even try to hide that Josh was the source. Also - Josh..Nick doesn't like you because you are condescending/egotistical/holier than everyone around you. It has nothing to do with Amanda. They went on one date where he told her he was kind of waiting for someone else. Get over yourself.

Whats funny is that Josh did this himself not Andi. Because when Andi's book came out a lot of people were defending him (a lot on this board as well).

His inability to accept his faults and holier than everyone else attitude is ridiculously unattractive. If he had just said:

"Look I know what is said in the book.
Is some of what she spoke about true - yes.
Do I regret some of the things I said or the way I acted - yes I do.
But, while some of it is true a lot of other stuff was left out. There are always two sides of the story/relationship.
At the same time I am sorry for some of the words I exchanged with my ex and the actions I displayed. It was an unhealthy relationship, one where neither of us brought the best out in each other. I am trying to improve upon myself and am sorry for any hurt I may have caused." END STORY!

Instead of "its a fictional story" ... bletch....get the eff out of here
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Momma Murray on FIRE tweeting this article to these people - she is making this situation so much better laugh out loud

http://www.inquisitr.com/3448885/nick-viall-talks-genuineness-of-jordan-rodgers-robby-hayes-josh-murray-and-shawn-booth/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Feed

Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray 5m5 minutes ago
The Disingenuous Club @JoshAllanMurray @Shawn_Booth @RobbyHHayes @JRodgers11 @amandastantonnn
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Josh and his family seem immersed in their own self-importance. I agree Sbolduc that a little humility would've gone a long way. But it just isn't in him to reflect and humble himself. Which is really ironic given his inspirational quotes. And the Duhh has been sucked right into believing that it's his Godliness that people abhor. Uhhh, no dear Duhh. It's the hypocrisy.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:12 pm

sbolduc wrote:Momma Murray on FIRE tweeting this article to these people - she is making this situation so much better laugh out loud

http://www.inquisitr.com/3448885/nick-viall-talks-genuineness-of-jordan-rodgers-robby-hayes-josh-murray-and-shawn-booth/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Feed

Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray  5m5 minutes ago
The Disingenuous Club @JoshAllanMurray @Shawn_Booth @RobbyHHayes @JRodgers11 @amandastantonnn

Gah she's so embarrassing. Why can't she just stay out of this for once and mind her own damn business? These are grown azz men perfectly capable of defending themselves. Butt out, Momma Jocasta!

ETA: And I'm not even sure why she included Shawn in that tweet since Nick actually said he thought he was real and authentic. Did she even read the article?

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:16 pm

MM is nuts, imo. Her tweets and SM posts are so hypocritical. She tweets she doesn't hate anyone and then tweets how she hates certain people. If these people are so happy why bother going on SM to try change random people's minds about them? Oh that's right - because they care more about image than they do anything else. no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:20 pm

What is happening??? I don't think Baddy or Shawn or any of these men need another dudes mom to defend them and from what, exactly? How cray.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:21 pm

sbolduc wrote:Momma Murray on FIRE tweeting this article to these people - she is making this situation so much better laugh out loud

Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray  5m5 minutes ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl

This might be her best tweet yet.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Exactly. I don't agree with Nick about the Jordan and Robby situation but again these are two grown azz men perfectly capable of defending themselves and if they have a problem with what Nick said then they'll take it up with Nick themselves. They don't need Josh's mommy defending their honor. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214