SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 28 of 75 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Maybe they should live in Green Bay! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:11 pm

Definitely  not Dallas!!!!!  Too close to Best Trainer EVAH, right?

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Call me crazy, but I think he would actually move for her. He has lived in Cali, Florida, Tennessee and even Canada. It would be much more difficult for her to relocate, imho. Go for it, Baddy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:14 pm

bamagal wrote:Definitely  not Dallas!!!!!  Too close to Best Trainer EVAH, right?

yes. and mr magic 8 ball who is all but waiting to snatch the princess away.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:16 pm

bamagal wrote:Definitely  not Dallas!!!!!  Too close to Best Trainer EVAH, right?

Sorry, but who is this "Best Trainer EVAH?" Need to borrow a clue...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:22 pm

julychild wrote:Sorry, but who is this "Best Trainer EVAH?" Need to borrow a clue...
Jordan's ex/Olivia Munn's BFF laugh out loud She lives in Nashville though not Dallas.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:

yes. and mr magic 8 ball who is all but waiting to snatch the princess away.
I'm sure Steve will be super grateful to have her nearby though because just in case things don't work out with her incredibly hot 27 yo bf, you know he's next on her bf list.

As for Bestest Trainer Evah, meh, I think that's old news. Hopefully at this point, she's confident in him and them for it not to matter. And if it still bothers her, then in reality there will be another Bestest Whatever anywhere they will live to bother Jo too. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:26 pm

everly wrote:
julychild wrote:Sorry, but who is this "Best Trainer EVAH?" Need to borrow a clue...
Jordan's ex/Olivia Munn's BFF laugh out loud She lives in Nashville though not Dallas.

Oh, thanks!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:27 pm

Eightball has already predicted that they will be dunzo very soon.
He's got his Jojo sized fishnet at the ready.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Cute little vid by IG jojos_adventure_s12

"My Love was free"
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:Eightball has already predicted that they will be dunzo very soon.

LOL! The best part is that today in his reader emails he says he doesn't have any information that they're broken up. He's just assuming because of everything about Jordan that's out there that JoJo won't be able to take it much longer.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's just sitting there waiting for his opportunity laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Eightball has already predicted that they will be dunzo very soon.

LOL! The best part is that today in his reader emails he says he doesn't have any information that they're broken up. He's just assuming because of everything about Jordan that's out there that JoJo won't be able to take it much longer.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's just sitting there waiting for his opportunity laugh out loud

LOL gotta love it when MR Eightball has no information, but yet, US magazines latest vid states very much that her and her chosen one (who we adoringly refer to as our BBJ) are very happy, post show!! thumbsup

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 75 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13