SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:51 pm

^^^
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-tells-runner-up-i-wanted-it-to-be-you-w430969
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:59 pm

To help with more fanning, less worrying.    Hugesmile

There sure was a lot of touching, hugging and kissing of other body parts going on even though they couldn't lock lips in a kiss or be too intimate.  laugh out loud

Jordan's FD - Epi 9 - Part 2

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 107c7c4f6bf8d22bb1f10d17604b7a78_zpsoddhtqif

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 D7c443cd36c83ccda1ff7f42cd9277f3_zpsbx5apvsf

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Bbe460a300f92a6bea7f0498dab3af45_zpskorzwa2o

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 1454d54aa9140cce4d783bde0f66f8c4_zpsavbut5dk

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 E77910af5e4121a618a1f7ba83b70419_zpsgskuu8jm

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Ec74b5d0690dfa1af98d22f040292644_zpszo5dzya9

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 D802879450667bdb0677cbd114cbf7fc_zpsi2lxf6lo

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 016809936b1430a2199c2231a1ab4166_zpsloyoy6og

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 E165be94c778e1a4d3985db25f16f51e_zpsoszxf32u

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 592d3ae05907c882330017a227f7e985_zpsuajo5xel

My SCs
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:00 pm

I sometimes think they are joined at the hip.

Two halves making one whole.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:01 pm

The bachelorette: Men tell all' Power rankings: hmmmm at what she says are the qualities she likes most about her final 2:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/bachelorette-men-tell-all-power-rankings-jojo-luke-chase-chad-moments-not-on-tv-914098/item/luke-mta-914097?utm_source=twitter

This scares me a little about BBJ, she refers to "was" as in past tense. Sheezz can next week get here already, I just need to see these two post show already.

"My favorite quality about Robby is how open he is with his emotions and how he’s able to just really put himself out there and be completely vulnerable," she says. "And with Jordan, my favorite thing about him was his ability to put me at ease and to make me laugh. He was one of the only guys who was able to ease my nerves and we had a really great friendship, relationship, romance. There was a lot there." scratch

Or am I reading to much into those words no idea

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:09 pm

I love that she says BBJ essentially soothes her. He did the first night and I'm crossing my fingers that he will for the rest of their lives heartbeat

And thanks again for the next set of caps @Ladybug82!!! I love them and cannot get enough. BBJ is so sweet with his kisses: pretty much all sides of Jo by him have been kissed at this point, it's so cute to me and so noticeable laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:12 pm

Please keep the posts positive! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:13 pm

IMO you cannot go wrong with someone that can soothe you. She mentioned the word comfortable a couple of times at the premier. In some world that would be friendzoning a person but in her case she got the hots as well as the comfort from him. Gosh I love this love story.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:18 pm

IMO, there's nothing better than being in a relationship with someone who can calm down your world when it's just spinning around you. It seems like he's doing that for her yes

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:23 pm

I found this little tid bit of Jordan to share with you ..I love his interviews ...I also posted it in the video no discussion area ..I don't know where it belongs .This is so cool. ..Green Bay Packers Stars -- WE SANG FOR REAL ... I…: https://youtu.be/Fyqmc2SxQ3k

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Di_ATL wrote:The bachelorette: Men tell all' Power rankings:  hmmmm at what she says are the qualities she likes most about her final 2:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/bachelorette-men-tell-all-power-rankings-jojo-luke-chase-chad-moments-not-on-tv-914098/item/luke-mta-914097?utm_source=twitter

This scares me a little about BBJ, she refers to "was" as in past tense. Sheezz can next week get here already, I just need to see these two post show already.  

"My favorite quality about Robby is how open he is with his emotions and how he’s able to just really put himself out there and be completely vulnerable," she says. "And with Jordan, my favorite thing about him was his ability to put me at ease and to make me laugh. He was one of the only guys who was able to ease my nerves and we had a really great friendship, relationship, romance. There was a lot there." scratch

I know this is the hardest and longest :gotcha: week of the season!!!!
From shleuthing all the the clues point to Jordan! :yes:
JoJo is very happy! He can put her on ease what she really need at times as we all know Hugesmile
So we get through the week together console bestbud! and have a great time on monday cheerleader wine
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Di_ATL wrote:The bachelorette: Men tell all' Power rankings:  hmmmm at what she says are the qualities she likes most about her final 2:

It's funny because I feel the exact opposite, her description Robby is so impersonal compared to the one of Jordan. She describes qualities of Robby's that she finds admirable but she goes into detail about Jordan, the way he made her feel and the relationship they had. I think the past tense is just her way of trying not to spoil the ending

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:

It's funny because I feel the exact opposite, her description Robby is so impersonal compared to the one of Jordan. She describes qualities of Robby's that she finds admirable but she goes into detail about Jordan, the way he made her feel and the relationship they had. I think the past tense is just her way of trying not to spoil the ending

ITA

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13