SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 65 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:42 am

Let's keep this thread focused on Jordan and JoJo since its his/their fan thread.  Smiley

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 65 090891fae3d31ccd16183227212a352f_zpsi2wzknvb
My SC

There are plenty of threads to discussion Robby or anything not all happy, positive, loving and fanning on Jo^3.  Robby has a fan thread, a general discussion thread and then there is a general discussion SM thread.  I think some of those already have discussion of Robby and his talking to her parents in them. yes

ETA: Welcome! No need to go back to lurking, feel free to join in. If the Jordan fan thread isn't for you, there are tons others! Look around and have fun!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:56 am

IrelandRose wrote:
Alanna wrote:Just saw these caps on Insta. Is this from the night portion of their lcd? Jo looks like such a sweet, emotional little thing hiding her face in his shoulder  heartbeat 

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 65 Image75

Yep, they are from a short promo I saw on IG. I'll link it if I can find it again.

Funny, Robby like this pic on IG on Friday, I think it was no idea

Is this the promo where he says he doesn't want to lose her? IMO he gets a bit emotional when he says that.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:05 am

harley_quinn wrote:what time does the FRC air? I think I'll get up in the middle of the night to watch it in a live stream. and yes, I do realize that's a bit crazy :crazed

but I can't wait, i'm way too excited  motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 65 1710264613

via GIPHY

No, you are not crazy @harley_quinn, The live stream start at 2am in switzerland. I will do the same btw i live in switzerland as well. so hey! :cutesmile!: motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 65 1377737533
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:07 am

Mommyof1 wrote: JKL is the same night as the FRC/ATFR and Kelly and GMA are Tuesday.  :cutesmile!:

thanks ! Yeah I think Tuesday is a write off for me work wise.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:10 pm

bamagal wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
Alanna wrote:Just saw these caps on Insta. Is this from the night portion of their lcd? Jo looks like such a sweet, emotional little thing hiding her face in his shoulder  heartbeat 

Yep, they are from a short promo I saw on IG. I'll link it if I can find it again.

Funny, Robby like this pic on IG on Friday, I think it was no idea

Is this the promo where he says he doesn't want to lose her? IMO he gets a bit emotional when he says that.
Ahh he says that at some point??? Yes!! That's exactly what I (along with Jo, but who care about her???) need to hear to know he's for real. He is very too cool for school all the time. I want to see some vulnerability that he's about to lose her if he doesn't step up and fast.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:22 pm

Alanna wrote:

Ahh he says that at some point??? Yes!! That's exactly what I (along with Jo, but who care about her???) need to hear to know he's for real. He is very too cool for school all the time. I want to see some vulnerability that he's about to lose her if he doesn't step up and fast.

yes i was waiting for that, too. He came a long way since the beginning of the show. here's the promo. he looks so vulnerable in this scene and also when he says "I don't know if it's me..."

harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:33 pm

There is a VO  in one of the early episodes where he admits that "he appears to have it all together but really doesn't" - paraphrasing here because I  forget which episode. Does anyone else remember it?

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:46 pm

bamagal wrote:There is a VO  in one of the early episodes where he admits that "he appears to have it all together but really doesn't" - paraphrasing here because I  forget which episode. Does anyone else remember it?

Do you mean their talk during the pool party? He said something like that on the VO https://youtu.be/L2ifp2-UA2E
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:48 pm

harley_quinn wrote:
bamagal wrote:There is a VO  in one of the early episodes where he admits that "he appears to have it all together but really doesn't" - paraphrasing here because I  forget which episode. Does anyone else remember it?

Do you mean their talk during the pool party? He said something like that on the VO https://youtu.be/L2ifp2-UA2E

Yes! That's it! Thanks!

bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:48 pm

I am avoiding watching the previews for Monday. For me, ithe MTA stuff and whole I love both stuff is the worst episode of the season.
Every seasosn.

Bring on Jojo crying hysterically that she loves our boy and the twirl at the end.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:51 pm

^even the first half to 3/4s of tomorrow's episode is gonna be tough on us Jordelle lovers. Get me to that proposal with BBJ promising to protect Jojo and choose her every day! And all those "I love yous" between them!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:54 pm

I feel like the promo's are misleading the public. There is no question for me that Jojo and Jordan are together. There has been zero proof otherwise IMO!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13