SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Higgs13 Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:56 pm

^^^ Yes!  I totally remember that.  I thought it was very telling at the time.  It was early on, too.  I think I have that episode on my DVR - I'll look it up later & post exactly what he said.  I took it that he puts on a good front of being totally confident and having it all together but is vulnerable/unsure on the inside but doesn't let it show.  I think that sometimes is mistaken for arrogance but I've always remembered what he said about that just being a facade.

I'm going with a SHV this weekend.  Monday night can't come soon enough but, at the same time, I don't want to be heartbroken either.  cantstopl  I hope they make it work.  thumbsup

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:00 pm

It's because he seems So confident but In Actual fact isn't is why he has been run over by so much in public perception. Poor baby.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:01 pm

bamagal wrote:
harley_quinn wrote:
bamagal wrote:There is a VO  in one of the early episodes where he admits that "he appears to have it all together but really doesn't" - paraphrasing here because I  forget which episode. Does anyone else remember it?

Do you mean their talk during the pool party? He said something like that on the VO https://youtu.be/L2ifp2-UA2E

Yes! That's it! Thanks!
This scene and his interview during/after the pool party is when I knew Jordan legitimately liked JoJo!! It was when I was going through and examining ITMs and interviews on the unspoiled side, trying to see what were pickups or interviews filmed later in the season but inserted earlier. After that, this is how I knew he wasn't acting for the cameras or really was interested in her despite acting aloof of not into her as some say. He just holds himself back as long as he can. Sweetie pie has been given a bum rap for these actions. 

ND, thank you for reminding to set PVR for all of those post shows!!

TOMORROW!! motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1710264613 :Woah-hoo:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:02 pm

Oh yes the PVR! I'm going to delete some of my hallmark movies to make room laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:04 pm

Lol yes ND! Higgs13, I had that all down. I'll go see if I still have those notes. Brb
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:04 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:^even the first half to 3/4s of tomorrow's episode is gonna be tough on us Jordelle lovers. Get me to that proposal with BBJ promising to protect Jojo and choose her every day! And all those "I love yous" between them!
Yup!!! This is why I need to see him unedited with Jo during post show media. I want to see him living up to his promise of protecting her and being there for her. She requires a freaking lot of both being there and protecting, and she's been incredibly happy and bouncy post show so I'm hoping that the real BBJ is less the edit suggestion and more of what Jo thinks and feels he is. Can't wait to see him speak for himself!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:08 pm

He's going on three days of zero social media activity, which is a good thing. He can avoid any of the nastiness that's being thrown his way. JoJo has been relatively quiet too.

This must be a fun weekend for them. They probably did the People shoot yesterday and tomorrow afternoon is when I believe they film Jimmy Kimmel.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:Oh yes the PVR! I'm going to delete some of my hallmark movies to make room laugh out loud.

I have cleared my DVR of everything!  Blank slate for everything from The Finale, ATFR, Kimmel, GMA -- have I left anything out? motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 3806527698  Looking forward to some wonderful SCs and GIFs on here also!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:18 pm

^^ I'll have to delete Bachelorette episodes to make room.  Which ones should I delete???  Yikes - what a decision! motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f633  motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f633

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:20 pm

bamagal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Oh yes the PVR! I'm going to delete some of my hallmark movies to make room laugh out loud.

I have cleared my DVR of everything!  Blank slate for everything from The Finale, ATFR, Kimmel, GMA -- have I left anything out? motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 3806527698  Looking forward to some wonderful SCs and GIFs on here also!

Kelly - her show is usually really a good one with the couple!

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:21 pm

Higgs13 wrote:^^ I'll have to delete Bachelorette episodes to make room.  Which ones should I delete???  Yikes - what a decision! motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f633  motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f633
Tough call! I am counting on being able to purchase season on Amazon!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:21 pm

Doing some IG stalking today!  motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f602
Sure, what else on a Sunday?

But came across this and had to post:

#motivationmonday by @wholebodyfit
https://www.instagram.com/p/_R5zNawHmH/

:fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13