SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by rhondam Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:21 pm

Wow you all have busy!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:43 am

Good morning.  Are you all ready for some Monday Madness ?.This ought to be good..I can't wait to see what's in store for our sweet Jordelle ..I think they're going to bring a lot of heat to Thailand . :fanningfan:fanningfan

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:25 am

It's finally MONDAY!!!!!  Longest. Weekend. Ever! I cannot wait for our spicy BBJ to "prove it"!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:29 am

I hope we get to see a really passionate kiss between them, because so far I don't really like the way that Jordan kisses - too closed mouth and short. But as long as she likes it, that's all that matters. Looking forward to the FRC

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:32 am

Hooked wrote:I hope we get to see a really passionate kiss between them, because so far I don't really like the way that Jordan kisses - too closed mouth and short.  But as long as she likes it, that's all that matters.  Looking forward to the FRC

I think that MANY of their kisses have ended up on the cutting room floor!  Why else would the camera pan so far away when they kiss?  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 3806527698

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:36 am

The cutting floor. No close ups and everything cut short. we've been robbed and it's probably going to keep going till RL.

yay it's Monday and FS day !!!!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:42 am

Hooked wrote:I hope we get to see a really passionate kiss between them, because so far I don't really like the way that Jordan kisses - too closed mouth and short.  But as long as she likes it, that's all that matters.  Looking forward to the FRC
I agree, but then again I think their best kisses have been edited out..Take that wall kiss after he said ILY for instance..Now that was smoking HOT..The editors really chop into the good stuff ...We shall see what tonight brings...:fanningfan:crazed

.     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:48 am

Rewatched Jordan's HTD , he looks so much like his mum Darla. The colour of his eyes, shape of his face and the way they smile. They could pass as twins if she was younger, no wonder BBJ is so pretty JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:49 am

nd4reality wrote:The cutting floor. No close ups and everything cut short. we've been robbed and it's probably going to keep going till RL.

yay it's Monday and FS day !!!!!
You're right. .I was so irritated when they cut so badly into their goodbye when she left Chico..That was really bad editing . :angryemotion 0

.     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:58 am

IA, very annoying

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:19 am

I like how he kisses because it's more affectionate and flirty than super passionate all the time, which I think she needs. She is awesome at bringing the passion herself I think, but she wants that love and affection from him instead, so I think it works. Plus, agreed that many kisses are edited out anyway.

As for "proving it," I think that is more of a post show, real relationship thing than anything before the frc. And judging by how she is post-show and has been the minute she returned, I don't think there are any issues "proving it" to her whatsoever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:21 am

I understand what you're saying Alana and IA they are very flirty and fun loving together which is great to watch

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13