SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:47 am

Whenever they kiss, notice the camera changes angles, zooms out, or it cuts to an ITM! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 3806527698

They edited out the part of him comforting her in the hallway and they really chopped up their goodbye on the HTD. no Editing tricks to keep the audience guessing.

But, just look at all the times he kisses her head, her hand, pulls her hand to his chest/heart. Those are tender moments!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:58 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Whenever they kiss, notice the camera changes angles, zooms out, or it cuts to an ITM!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 3806527698  

They edited out the part of him comforting her in the hallway and they really chopped up their goodbye on the HTD.   no   Editing tricks to keep the audience guessing.  

But, just look at all the times he kisses her head, her hand, pulls her hand to his chest/heart.  Those are tender moments!

Yep, you said it better than me Smiley I think he's much more emotionally resonant and responsive to her than we're being led to believe, and that's the "proving it" going on now post show. He certainly seems available to her at all hours anyway. I really can't wait to see them post show and have poor BBJ finally speak for himself versus gleaning his feelings from the edit and Chad laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:44 am

While I'm super excited for I realize that the editing is not going to change for these two. They will throw all the possible doubt they can at them and us.
I was hoping for a nice activity heavy day just to see how the interact, how Jordan helps her and guides her during whatever they do. That SC of their date location is stunning, like something from another world.
Most looking forward to the dinner portion tonight. I can just picture Jojo all but on his lap throughout. laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:01 pm

^  Agreed.  Jordan is still having doubts in the hangar when Luke pulled JoJo aside.  He said he is nervous.

Did I miss a new SC of their date?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:03 pm

Good morning! I want to see a preview of their date too please. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^  Agreed.  Jordan is still having doubts in the hangar when Luke pulled JoJo aside.  He said he is nervous.

Did I miss a new SC of their date?  

No
But someone found a picture of the date location. Its in another thread.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Do you know which thread?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Do you know which thread?

going to look for it now - sorry had a (work) phone call to jump to ..........how dare ??? laugh out loud

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Do you actually think work is MORE important than the location of Jordelle's FSD? laugh out loud bestbud!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:17 pm

Seriously, there's always leave a message I'll get back to you within 48 hrs, option.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:22 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Do you actually think work is MORE important than the location of Jordelle's FSD?  laugh out loud bestbud!

IKR ?

Plus I have failed in my quest to find said picture. If someone else can wade through a few of the recent posts and find it I would be grateful. ITA. I checked the SC thread and nothing.

Some clever poster used the episode description and figured out the temple that Jordelle probably visited. If she was right in her sleuthing - it is stunning.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:26 pm

Yet Jo will probably spend every minute wishing to get out so she can snuggle up to her Baddy heartbeat laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13