SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Family Feud - S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Family Feud - S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:29 pm

Andi with another sex answer which gave her a big fat zero.

Good try ladies.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Family Feud - S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:31 pm

Figures Andi didn't say "spouse/significant other" on question about who she feels guilty lying to most.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:57 pm

If she would have had half a brain that would have won them the game. Instead she makes faces as if the right answers are wrong and her's should be correct.

The guys looked great. We need to sleuth Ben Zorn, I read? he was dating. Oh MF mentioned it in one of his tweets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:12 pm

Watching with my aunt who doesn't watch the Bachelor/ette. Her only comment so far, "That Andi lady and Kaitlyn lady sure are annoying and obnoxious aren't they?" laugh out loud

Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:19 pm

Auntie knows best after only 20 minutes. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:32 pm

umngirl wrote:Watching with my aunt who doesn't watch the Bachelor/ette. Her only comment so far, "That Andi lady and Kaitlyn lady sure are annoying and obnoxious aren't they?" laugh out loud

Obnoxious is first word that came to my mind watching it; especially about Andi. She thinks she's really funny but sadly for her, she is not!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:33 pm

Andi sucked at fast money. Not surprising but man. Two zero scores is bad.

Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:47 am

Watching Family Feud just reinforced why I dislike Andi so much. Of course being the feminist she is not....she answers Sex, Sex is a chore and Can't think of the obvious answer of lying to a spouse/significant other is #1. She was good at one thing being MeAndI and MeAndI and MeAndI. Yuck. Typical Classic Andi. Rolling Eyes no no no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:29 am

So I watched the show a little after all of you, but had the similar thoughts:

I know what MeAndi's brain is thinking of...sex, sex and more sex...and apparently it is a chore. I also laughed when she didn't say spouse/significant other as to who she feels guilty lying to...but, I already knew that. Of course, I also suspect she feels no guilt lying to anyone, at anytime to cover her butt.

Kaitlyn, just getting more annoying every time I see her. I don't know whose preening was more ridiculous...her or MeAndi. The whole pouting at Shawn was embarrassing to watch. No doubts that he gets razzed by his buddies that she pretty much has him by his McNuggets. And what was with her and Andi holding on to each other for dear life throughout the show?

Did Sarah or Jade even say anything?

Overall, I enjoyed seeing the guys, the women, not so much. The men seemed normal while the women...mostly the tasteless besties...just seemed ridiculous. Actually, I could apply the same to the second part of the show...the racers vs. the Victoria's Secret models. I thought there was going to be a wardrobe malfunction during the show. I was just waiting for the black box to appear. And that idiot model who wouldn't shake hands....Yuck. Sometimes I am embarrassed by my sex.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:50 am

I was disappointed the Bachelorettes won over the Bachelors. I don't like how Family Feud works. Both teams won 2 games, but because the girls won the games with the higher point values, it put them in the final game - which they botched. I do think they had some tough questions, which surprised me. These celebrity versions usually have simple questions which practically guarantees that they'll make it to 200 points. But they had some really bad answers.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:02 pm

IA @Buckeye_Fan. The guys played a better game. They should have gone to the final.

IMO they were simple questions. Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 2498057887

Andi IMO is famous for spewing off BS to make herself look good. In that environment she had no choice and the end result showed her true character. She thinks being a feminist is all about sex. She tries to justify her sexual encounters by claiming to be a feminist.

Just put the leash around Shawn's neck and get it over with. Embarrasing to watch him squirm for fear of making the wrong decision.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:13 pm

The women should have at least gone to sudden death, with the few points they had.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Family Feud - S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+12
Seabear
Acrunch
MiniDiva
SafronSahara
veg_out
albean99
Newto
casjacknick
bleuberry
umngirl
bluwavz