SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 5 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Thanks Grace, really good interview yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by julychild Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:00 pm

He has said it in 2 or 3 interviews that he only watches his parts in the episode. One, he must have missed a lot, considering he was hardly shown. Two, aren't they encouraged to watch the lead's other relationships so they can find "closure?"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:02 pm

He sounds a lot like Whitney with "I only watch my parts."
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:03 pm

julychild wrote:He has said it in 2 or 3 interviews that he only watches his parts in the episode. One, he must have missed a lot, considering he was hardly shown. Two, aren't they encouraged to watch the lead's other relationships so they can find "closure?"

Maybe this explains why he's so upbeat and positive and "team rojo" on Twitter.. He's watching a totally different show than the rest of the world Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 3806527698

I likes the nice things he said about the other guys and his friendship with Jordan. Was a little weird that he said he didn't do much sleeping in the FS if they're still boys though
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Other folks have indicated they have only watched their parts before especially the F1s', Chris Siegfried & Jef Holm did the same.

I have no idea if the show psychologist tells them to watch other people's parts for closure, first time I am hearing this if that's the case.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:12 pm

mercieme wrote:Other folks have indicated they have only watched their parts before especially the F1s', Chris Siegfried & Jef Holm did the same.

I have no idea if the show psychologist tells them to watch other people's parts for closure, first time I am hearing this if that's the case.

Don't have the interview, but Sharleen said talking to the psychologist really helped her, after she left, and the lady said she might feel differently about some things when she gets to see the whole thing, i.e, the stuff she wasn't a part of during filming. I haven't actually read/heard anyone say they were told it will help them find closure, but you hear practically all the F2's say that's what watching it does for them.

Maybe there was nothing for Robby to "close." no idea

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:17 pm

I really like Robby and I still think Robby, his life and his family would have been such a great fit for JoJo. His social media presence annoys me a bit, but I get it.

That was a good interview to listen to. I'm disappointed we didn't get to see more of them together from the beginning because I think that would have led to a more positive reception for Robby. Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing him with JoJo Monday night.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:30 pm

I am also upset I did not see their love story from the start. the 180° kiss on the poll table irked me because I felt she was doing it with every guy who was a bit passionate. I did not see as mutual and special. The edits for him truly sucked.

I warmed up with Robby. Especially at hometown and FD. I also just watched the way he asked her dad's blessing and it was touching. I find him very articulate and when he speaks I do not have any reserves like Aaron's brother. I believe him.

If he said that he wanted the best for her at the FRC, it is pretty much what luke said to her. I want her to be happy because this is what we want for the person we love.

I totally got it why he said it was over 9 months prior the break up with home. Emotionally, he was done. I do not believe she was at home and happy to welcome her fiancé and totally broken on the sofa when he told her it was over (yea that is a bit dramatic but you get my meaning). It was probably an easy on and off relationship. The kind that a lot of men and women have when the relationship turns friends with benefits.

So I agree that for me, Robby was her best choice. He would have loved her the way she wanted to be loved IMO.

I agree that the followers thing is annoying but he did not have to loose anything to try.

Maybe she will realize that or maybe she moved on.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:45 pm

What I still don't understand is why they hid so much of it. That was his 4th or 5th kiss, not his 1st. What happened with her being in bed with him in BA? Why not make it a little less obvious that it's Jordan?

He said the ending will be epic. He did say that he unconditionally cares for her and wants her happiness, but calling your own rejection on national television epic takes happy-go-lucky to a whole new level. laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:49 pm

grace8136 wrote:What I still don't understand is why they hid so much of it. That was his 4th or 5th kiss, not his 1st. What happened with her being in bed with him in BA? Why not make it a little less obvious that it's Jordan?

He said the ending will be epic. He did say that he unconditionally cares for her and wants her happiness, but calling your own rejection on national television epic takes happy-go-lucky to a whole new level. laugh out loud

i agree.

epic looks more like a dramatic ending, an unexpected ending.. pretty much the kind the tabloids are rumoring about. A twist.

Is it possible that the ending is not the kind we all expect to see: F2 and F1?

what can be epic in that FRC?

but if the ending is different... that could be epic

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:55 pm

grace8136 wrote:What I still don't understand is why they hid so much of it. That was his 4th or 5th kiss, not his 1st. What happened with her being in bed with him in BA? Why not make it a little less obvious that it's Jordan?

These Robby type kind of throw the word "epic" around pretty casually...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:24 pm

julychild wrote:He has said it in 2 or 3 interviews that he only watches his parts in the episode. One, he must have missed a lot, considering he was hardly shown. Two, aren't they encouraged to watch the lead's other relationships so they can find "closure?"

Not unless your the F1.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues