SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afr - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:24 am

sosleepy wrote:So... I think Jo^3 will last longer than people think. I give them a solid year. Messy seasons like this tend to create an "us against the world" dynamic that brings couples together for longer than they may have otherwise. See: Courtney/BenF, Nikki/JuanPab, Jillian/Ed. Heck, in Jason/Molly and Chris/Des situation, that messiness and "us against the world" dynamic made them so close, it brought them straight to the alter. Not that I see this one going to the alter. But I don't see total doom here either.

Here is something to chew on. With Jo and Jo together, we currently have 8 couples together out of 32 seasons. That's a 25% success rate for this show. 1:4 still together. Not bad. Not bad at all.

yes

Far from total doom.

I watched the people interview and they were adorable there. And that was prob. 2 days ago.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

afr - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:27 am

mercieme wrote:
mindless wrote:As skeptical as I am I'm not getting any breakup vibes so far. They look in love to me, or JoJo does anyway. I think they're just tired and scared of the backlash after all the rumours and stuff. I kind of hope they prove everyone wrong, even if I don't like Jordan. I want JoJo to be happy.

Re the bold, I differ in the sense that they should not focus on proving people wrong but rather focus on each other and grow in their love for each other and let that love speak out.

In my experience when one focuses on proving others wrong, it's bound to lead to failure...all jmo

Oh I definitely didn't mean they should actively try to prove people wrong, especially if it involves staying a failing relationship. No one should. I was simply saying that I hope they live happily ever after. Not many are expecting it at the moment so it would be a positive surprise. If it feels wrong then obviously they should end it sooner rather than later, but they do seem pretty fond of each other right now, so good luck to them!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:28 am

They were so sweet and so in love! I'm glad they can finally be open and in public, and they're moving in together immediately. Their real-ness shines through!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:28 am

HEA wrote:

Why is Robert Mills doing this....he needs to drop it, show is over dude!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:28 am

Seems like JoJo' s best friend had a hand in buying their new house.

Kathryn lane smith
‏@klanesmith  
If you're wondering, I was their realtor  for their big Dallas move
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:29 am

nice plug there kathryn

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:29 am

This is how Mills is. He has been vocal in the past (negatively) toward cast. TPTB are not the casts' friends.  
And this is what can happen for that pound of flesh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:29 am

Robert Mills Retweeted

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:30 am

mercieme wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I haven't watched a single part of the episode yet. Mixed bag as usual it seems. Well hopefully all the crapola can stop now that BIP is tommorow!!!

Nah...it didn't stop for any of the previous couples from this franchise so don't think it will for them. The tabloids will continue to go bananas on them IMO.
I wasn't talking about the tabloids. I mean bachelor nation! BIP starts tommorow so hopefully that'll keep them occupied laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:nice plug there kathryn
Why would they need a realtor? I thought JoJo could handle that. No?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:nice plug there kathryn
Why would they need a realtor? I thought JoJo could handle that. No?

I would say the BFF Kathryn is trying a little too hard as well to convince, between her and Robert Mills antics on twitter tonight, really don't know what to believe anymore.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM