SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afr - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:32 am

yet she still did not want to see the red flags

i loved her mom saying that she has a curtain all over her... what happens in 6 monts

yep mom.... says 6 weeks

Hollywood Reporter ‏@THR 57m57 minutes ago
JoJo on negative backlash over Jordan: "I've cried myself to sleep" http://thr.cm/9FahCw #TheBachelorette #ATFR

Back to top Go down

afr - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:32 am

^ Isn't JoJo not technically a realtor though?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:nice plug there kathryn
Why would they need a realtor? I thought JoJo could handle that. No?

TYVM  I have asked that question so many times. I could not find a single advertisement of her being a realtor. She could have made some cash on a sale. My guess, she doesn't have a license.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:34 am

deleted"

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  afr - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49b  afr - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:34 am

On please not again 

@beccatilley5 Who is the next Bachelor? Just trying to clear my schedule........

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  afr - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49b  afr - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:34 am

HEA wrote:Robert Mills Retweeted

How can n executive act that unprofessional....and still keep their job??!! Hes a moron :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:35 am

IMO JoJo's facial expressions when she and Mr. Hairdo sat on the couch with CH said it all- she knows she picked a loser and is gritting her teeth until she gets the ok from TPTB to publicly dump him.

I think CH already has penciled into his schedule the sit down with JoJo to discuss the break up interview ala MeAndi- buckets of tears, no Kleenex.

They have to go to Nashville to get Hairdo's bed?? Are they planning on sleeping in separate beds???

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

TYVM  I have asked that question so many times. I could not find a single advertisement of her being a realtor. She could have made some cash on a sale. My guess, she doesn't have a license.
This is precisely what I am thinking, also.  :Nod:
It just to show how much freakin bullshot goes into building this cast up. Next we'll  find out Jordan is not really Aaron's little brother. What is wrong with this world? :shocked!:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:37 am

I thought they seemed tired but happy tonight. I think it had to be weighing on them, Jojo especially, what was going to be discussed on ATFR and possibly just wanted to get it over with. It was so uncomfortable when CH kept probing about the relationship with Aaron. So not cool.  no  No idea about their lasting power but guess we'll see. I don't see Jordan moving as a bad thing though. I wouldn't think they'd rush into it if things were really bad.  no idea

I was happy that Chad was kept to a minimum. No way is he going to be TB, especially with those previews for BIP.

Still not feeling Robby. I'm with Jojo's friend.

Millsy retweeted this one also. I was a little surprised to see the NFL congratulate Jordan & Jojo.
Tweet from NFL

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

JoJo isn't a realtor, she's a property developer AKA house flipper. Big difference.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

This is precisely what I am thinking, also.  :Nod:
It just to show how much freakin bullshot goes into building this cast up. Next we'll  find out Jordan is not really Aaron's little brother. What is wrong with this world? :shocked!:

She also could have parked her license temporarilly until life settles down and isnt registered to sell with a brokerage right now.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:39 am

KB_Mom wrote:IMO JoJo's facial expressions when she and Mr. Hairdo  sat on the couch with CH said it all- she knows she picked a loser and is gritting her teeth until she gets the ok from TPTB to publicly dump him.

I think CH already has penciled into his schedule the sit down with JoJo to discuss the break up interview ala MeAndi- buckets of tears, no Kleenex.

They have to go to Nashville to get Hairdo's bed??  Are they planning on sleeping in separate beds???

Bucket of tears is what i shed when i read the gold comments on this forum; case in point your comment about the bed is seriously making me laugh out loud, y'all are too hilarious  cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM