SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:04 am

What a doll. She looks like Amanda. Look at the butterfly! So cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:12 am

The girls look so happy in the snapchats last night. It seems they must be getting comfortable with Mommy's new "friend".  I wonder how they like their new furry friend too?  
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Beach Lover wrote:The girls look so happy in the snapchats last night. It seems they must be getting comfortable with Mommy's new "friend".  I wonder how they like their new furry friend too?  
Aw, I truly never had a doubt they would like Josh and eventually love him too. He loves kids to the max. 90% of his charity work is for kids with disabilities and/or illnesses. I bet they adore Sabel and her 3 cute legs!!

Thanks for all the snap pics, IG and info. We are leaving for vacation tomorrow  for Florida (beach time), and I'm so happy to check in here and see all these heartwarming comments, etc.   But, I told my husband, we can go eat Monday and Tuesday where there is a TV, so I can watch BIP. He understands, being a Georgia bulldawg & knowing Josh thru friends, he's pulling for JAM too and wants to watch with me. Yippee!!!

Looks like RS is stealing our pictures, again, he posted the one of (hands) of Josh, bet he posts the other  of the 4 of them eventually. He's such a pathetic little man, with nothing better to do with his time. smh

See y'all next week!!!   :thismuch:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:38 pm

Wish I was coming with you @Georgia Lindsay Enjoy your beach vacation! Glad to hear hubby is accommodating!

IA I think Josh will care for those girls like there's no tomorrow. He wanted a family, he's getting an instant family and I have a feeling he is in 7th heaven right now. I hope it all works out, by the looks of all those pics, things seem to be going very well at the moment.

Thanks to all for the pics/snaps

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:11 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BIvwwqTghnr/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:51 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BIvwwqTghnr/

He looks AMAZING and very happy! Amanda is snapping random pictures from same location. They look to be with friends.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:54 pm

Awww is it fangirling too much to hope she took that picture? He looks really happy in that moment. Makes my shipper heart happy to know she is there, and therefore maybe a part of that happiness.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:13 pm

There is confetti all over the ground in each photo/snap and some sticking to Josh's shorts.  A celebration party?

Marcus posted in the comments:
marcus_grodd  You're a big chair kinda guy who like long walks on the beach holding hands with a love you wanna have type of guy!

Josh's response:
joshmurray11  You know the type of guy I am @marcus_grodd

Also a comment for Chase Chrisley:
chasechrisley  Can I have your autograph

Source:   https://www.instagram.com/p/BIvwwqTghnr/
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Any idea who the friends are?  Josh is wearing nice shorts, collared shirt & Sperry's (which look brand new?), casual but more dressy then his usual tee shirts, & Nike tennis shoes. giggling

Confetti? I'd love to know what's going on too, but I'm so happy to hear they are together, I doubt they've been apart
all week.  whipped

Wish I could see Amanda's snaps sad

Thanks, everyone for the information, Josh looks so very happy in the chair picture, I agree.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:18 pm

I think they are at Amanda's good friend's baby reveal party. I see the chair and the confetti, don't see JAM.  I saw Amanda post a pic on IG with Kathryn the other day, so I checked Kathryn IG and found this:

Video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIv5SRajLxm/?taken-by=kathrynmyates

I think it shows how serious JAM is that Josh is meeting all these friends of Amanda, and that he wanted to go to this. I can't believe they are not in the picture somehow. From snaps, does this look like where they are? Also, what is Amanda wearing in the snaps, do you see here in the video?

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:26 pm

The IG posted by MiniDiva upthread is tagged, Top of Beverly Hills. I'm not sure if that's really a location or just a fun IG.

The tile floor looks exactly the same as does the chair. I don't see the elephant statue near the chair like I do in MD's pic upthread. I think you are on to something!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The IG posted by MiniDiva upthread is tagged, Top of Beverly Hills.
Kathryn tagged the video, Beverly Hills. GA, the chair Josh is sitting on in his IG is in the video and the confetti.
Josh is the one who tagged "Top" (joking, IMO) of Beverly Hills, so it could be anywhere, IMO

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama