SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:56 pm

Congratulations Georgia Lindsay on your pregnancy!! I hope that your morning sickness phases out after the 1st trimester. Hang in there. Such a wonderful time for you, your husband and families!! :babies: :sending flowers
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:01 am

Congratulations! Many wishes of good health and joy to come your way! :thismuch:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:05 am

Congratulations Georgia Lindsay! And thank you for stopping by and sharing what you know. TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:25 am

Aww, thanks, your well wishes mean the world to me, that's very nice of y'all. blowkiss

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:33 am

@Georgia Lindsay congrats to you and your families! I hope you start feeling better real soon.  bestbud!

Thanks for sharing info, it's appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:55 am

Congrats GL. It gets better... Smiley
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:17 am

Thanks, again, everyone for the wishes. I know it will all get better, my happiness overtakes my morning sickness.  

Josh, Amanda and Josh's parents were all at the game - this fan took a pic. with each of them.  Never doubted for a minute that JAM wouldn't be together at the game. Josh's mom posted on fb she's at the game.

Josh and Amanda sure look happy!

Source:  https://twitter.com/lorissanicoleee

Lorissa ‏@lorissanicoleee 15 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
@alyssalepore haha they were so nice!!

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 CqW8w5aUkAEHCF9

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 CqW8SzzVUAAfLxz

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:20 pm

I think this is legit, she has Irvine, CA as one of her locations, & they were seen at  target before.
Josh and Amanda live in Irvine.  beatingheart

leah elizabeth @leaahelizabethh
Just casually saw Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray at target..

Source:   https://twitter.com/leaahelizabethh/with_replies

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:18 am

Congrats Georgia Lindsay!!! Hoorray

I also believe Josh was a the hospital as I saw his legs and tennis shoes in one of Amanda's snaps while giving Char her breathing treatment. They were 100% the same exact gray Nike tennis shoes Josh was wearing at the Chiefs Game the weekend before. So if Amanda's ex was also there then that means that Josh and ex-Nick have likely met and banded together in supporting Char during her crisis. That's a very positive thing.

Also, Amanda's friends (the ones that had the gender reaveal baby shower) were also with Amanda (and Josh) at the LA Rams/KC Chiefs game this past weekend. I'm not sure MM was actually in LA though. I think she just posted Josh's photos from the game on her FB page. I think it was just Josh/Amanda and her friends there.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Thanks so much, Beach Lover!  

I also started to wonder if Lauren was there too, because it did seem like the same pic. Josh posted. It was unclear at the time, but it makes sense they didn't go to LA.

Yes, Josh was giving Char her breathing treatment. He was holding her in his arms while doing so.  

Amanda posted  a pic of the girls on the beach at sunset, and on Josh's IG there was a comment from someone who saw them on the beach:

tetiana_1989I saw you guys yesterday on the beach you are so handsome

Source: Josh's IG

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Yes, Josh was giving Char her breathing treatment. He was holding her in his arms while doing so.  

Did Amanda snapchat this? I'm KICKING MYSELF if she did and I missed it, laugh out loud. Sounds like such a sweet sight!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:08 pm

Charlie must like and/or trust Josh to relax in his arms for treatment, IMO.  Also, was it Josh that Charlie was pretending to talk to on the toy telephone?

Sounds like Josh could have an innate ability to love and care for the ill.  That is a wonderful ability to have as it doesn't come natural to some of us.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama