SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:32 pm

^^ So adorable...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:08 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ So adorable...

Those photos are adorable.  Perhaps the really negative comments being made about Amanda and Josh are just untrue.  It is possible that their relationship is going really well.  Perhaps they are each at the point in their life that they are a really good match.  Can't always believe what is on TV... Amazing that thought!!!   I hope that things are going great for Josh and Amanda.  I just wish they could have met without being on BIP!!!  That show is not their friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:17 pm

^^^Agree Evie...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Fan forum. Fan forum rules.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:55 pm

I'm glad we have a happy place to still root for this couple. Also glad that Josh is able to laugh at the edit they are getting

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:28 am

Just saw a snap that the dad is in the hospital with Charlie. Don't know where Josh and Amanda are but they were tweeting some of the show. The ex seems like a really nice guy. And the picture of him and Charlie are adorable. He said they were in ICU but according to a recent tweet Amanda said Charlie was still in the hospital but doing good.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:34 am

Those pictures are absolutely adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:Those pictures are absolutely adorable.

I just noticed that Charlie's football jersey says Murray 7 on the back.  Very sweet.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:31 am

Very cute pictures.  I truly hope it works out for them.  Amanda may be just the type of woman Josh needs.  They may be the perfect balance for each other....yin and yang.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:22 pm

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l3vR6FqGCG99PmQiQ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:11 pm

This is a FAN FORUM. If your opinion is negative, it doesn't get posted in this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Sorry I did not explain myself. I felt like the photo above is negative and making fun of them. Perhaps that photo would be better in a regular thread. I am a fan of Amanda and Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama