SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:42 pm

It's two people being intimate in a pool, showing how much affection they have for one another. How is that making fun of them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:01 am

I think Josh and Amanda kiss really well together - both have lucious lips Smiley

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:10 am

EDIT Agree with JL they both have luscious lips and I hope they use them only with each for quite some time.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:13 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^That Gif was used to make fun of them previously.  Agree with JL they both have luscious lips and I hope they use them only with each for quite some time.

EDIT However, Agree with JL they both have luscious lips and I hope they use them only with each for quite some time.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:25 am

I think if we are going to discuss this it should be in the discussion thread.
In a fan forum, we can not bring over other's posts, so those that want to discuss it negatively who have posted are welcome to bring it over there.
The GIF shows a couple showing affection to each other. They felt it was fine to do so. I am not going to judge the intention and just enjoy the love.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:14 am

Having way too much fun at the #BudLightParty in Atlanta with some gooooood people @BudLight #Bachelor #ChrisleyKnowsBest #SororitySquat ... Chelsey's boyfriend is kneeling in front just FYI by @joshmurray11

Palm Springs is always a good idea @stone_cold_fox by @amanda_stantonn

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 8367-910 TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 I_got_13 TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 E5kqdm15 TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:58 am

They look happy. Other than Robby I don't recognize anyone else.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:48 pm

According to Josh on snapchat (joshMurray) he is on his way back "home"(my words). Didn't say away to long and not scared away by little Char being sick. Does anyone know if Amanda and family were around dogs before Sabel?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:52 pm

iamreal2u wrote:According to Josh on snapchat (joshMurray) he is on his way back "home"(my words).  Didn't say away to long and not scared away by little Char being sick.  Does anyone know if Amanda and family were around dogs before Sabel?

According to Josh's tweet he had to leave so soon because he's going to his brother's game in LA. He looked like he had a great time last night. I'm glad he had some fun with his friends. Amanda is in Palm Springs I believe with a girlfriend for the weekend.

I was thinking the same thing about Sabel being around the little one if she has asthma. My son had asthma when he was little like her and the doctor said to us no dogs in the house. Fortunately he grew out of all aggressive signs of the asthma and we've had dogs since when he was about 10. I don't even want to think about it being a problem with Sabel and the little one because that's like Josh's kid. And he just loves Sabel, don't think he'd be able to give her up.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Amanda left Palm Springs, she was only there for one night, not the weekend , probably on her way to meet Josh and go the game: (I hope her and Josh are going back next weekend)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJWLBIPA4BX/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn

I doubt Sabel had anything to do with Char's asthma attack, as she had one over a year ago. Hopefully, she will grow out of it, as my cousin did when she turned 5.  Posted 61 wks ago on IG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/3-a2pxFXVn/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn

Love the pics from the Chief's game, and how nice that Amanda's mom & dad were also there.

It nice to have facts than incorrect assumptions in this fan thread.

Also, you don't have to believe me, but I know for a fact that Josh was at the hospital with Amanda everyday and he was holding Char and giving her medicine. Sorry I can't share how, but I know it.  There were snaps of Char pretending she was talking on the phone to Josh, how sweet is that!

I won't be around much , got back from vacation and found our we're having a baby!!!! I have morning sickness but we are very happy.

I hope this thread will stay positive about Amanda & Josh, since it's the fan thread, imo, I saw where it was getting off course with some comments, IMO

Y'all have fun, JAM is very much in love, can't wait for the finale!!!!

I'll check in now and again. #TeamJAM

All JMO

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:04 pm

^^^Congrats on your baby news! Awesome! Hope you feel better soon!

I didn't see a snap of Josh holding Char in the hospital but did see the cute "phone call". Adorable. I also saw a late night Amanda snap of a Chick a Fil meal with the caption "somebody loves me".
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:16 pm

Acrunch wrote:^^^Congrats on your baby news! Awesome!  Hope you feel better soon!

I didn't see a snap of Josh holding Char in the hospital but did see the cute "phone call". Adorable.  I also saw a late night Amanda snap of a Chick a Fil meal with the caption "somebody loves me".  
Thank you, we are thrilled as is both families.:babies: But this morning sickness is serious business. TeamJam - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 623245435 But my husband is the true hero, he's pampering me too much. beatingheart

I meant to add to the above, if someone saw a snap of her ex at the hospital, I'm sure they worked out the visiting times, or they all met each other. We don't know how it all went down, so we shouldn't infer that Josh was not there, because her ex was, just as we shouldn't infer her ex was not there because Josh was. JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama