SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 19m19 minutes ago
Head to https://facebook.com/Eentertainment any minute now to see me chatting LIVE about the #FamouslySingle finale tonight at 10/9CT
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:28 pm

^^ Thanks for sharing this Blu!  I have been rooting for Josh on FS and this is a great opportunity to see him between the two shows.  

He gave some good answers and dodged a few like when was the last time he kissed a girl and if he was in a relationship.  Also he said he preferred blondes.  Good answer Josh!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:43 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^ Thanks for sharing this Blu!  I have been rooting for Josh on FS and this is a great opportunity to see him between the two shows.  

He gave some good answers and dodged a few like when was the last time he kissed a girl and if he was in a relationship.  Also he said he preferred blondes.  Good answer Josh!

Argh, I couldn't figure out how to view it! Thanks for this!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Funny is nickname that his family calls him , which he said his grandfather gave him bc of his initials, jammer!

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:52 pm

@acrunch  I had to click on the video several times before it played the sound.  Then you can start over if necessary.  

Yes, His family nickname is "Jammer". He went on FS to try to improve his dating skills and I give him credit for that. He is drama free on the show and very low key which they talked about.  He was cute and answered the questions the best he could without getting into his current relationship with Amanda as he can't reveal that yet. JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:32 pm

He is so cute. He did good with that interview. You didn't have to read between the lines to know that he is in a relationship. One thing he said about not liking girls, or people, that take a lot of selfies made me wonder if Amanda will slow her's down now.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:28 pm

I keep thinking about what Josh said about being in Cali just for a few months. Wonder if he and Amanda are going to continue the long distance thing when he goes back or she is going to move to Atlanta? I don't think she can move the girls without her ex's permission and I can't see him giving that.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:30 pm

When did he say he was going to be in Cali for a few months?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:33 pm

In that FB interview. He said his move to Cali was temporary, probably for a couple of months.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:42 pm

This is a FAN FORUM. If you do not agree with the posts in a Fan Forum, then I suggest you take it to the General Discussion threads, or stay in the Fan Forum of your choice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:11 pm

I think Josh is falling in love with Cali and may stay longer than he thinks. He was a little elusive about it in interview, but to me he made it seem like it was temporary in that he always wanted to experience living in Cali but his family is all on the East Coast, so I'm guessing it's hard for him to be so far away.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:42 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 3m3 minutes ago

(SPOILER): If one BIP couple spoiling their ending wasn't enough, here was one at Target this past Monday
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Co9lak10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama