SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay August 4th 2016, 4:20 pm

Mini, I didn't catch what she said, but a huge smile crossed her face when Josh arrived.

I know tabs are unreliable, but a couple articles online said Amanda want on BIP hoping to meet Josh. So if there is any truth to that at all, I bet that convinced Josh to go on BIP. JMO

Regarding them being out and about. There is no safe house, nor handler with them to go out and get food, etc. like the bach/lette.

So they are just living their everyday life together, they shopped at Target and were seen out to eat. Only one fan got pics both times, so they really are staying pretty much under the radar and not flaunting it to me, anyway.

Not everyone who watches BIP sleuths the couples, like we do. I believe RS copied the Target picture in this thread, or someone saw it here and sent it to him, reason he was so late posting it.

I also think that as long as they don't post pictures or snaps of themselves together, TPTB knows someone will see them and it's not a big deal to TPTB. I think it's a totally more laid back and different set of rules than with the bach/lette couples, too.

ALL JMO.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva August 4th 2016, 4:24 pm

^^Thanks Georgia.  I caught that smile too.  

Marcus posted that he missed Josh (his boo), so one can assume Josh is not staying at Marcus' place.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay August 4th 2016, 4:34 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Thanks Georgia.  I caught that smile too.  

Marcus posted that he missed Josh (his boo), so one can assume Josh is not staying at Marcus' place.  Smiley
Yes, I caught that also. giggling

Amanda is liking posts about her and Josh, also that tweet from Marcus about missing Josh. Josh is liking some too about them being in love. I was told they are also liking each others IG pics too. I don't have IG, so I can't see who likes what. They have been doing that for awhile, which to me, is another example that TPTB are ok with it, or they would have been told to stop.

I bet they cannot wait to shout it out to the world. I cannot wait for the live show after the finale, I assume couples who got engaged will be on there with current updates, etc. and would be early Sept??? Not sure when the finale or the live finale after BIP shows airs.

ALL IMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick August 4th 2016, 4:38 pm

Yeah I hadn't actually considered it but the romantic in me likes the idea that Amanda wanted Josh to be on the show and the producers used her wanting him on as a selling point to get him to agree. There maybe nothing to it of course because there in no proof of them showing any interest in each other pre show but the idea makes my heart happy. So so so excited to see them together on my TV screen.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva August 4th 2016, 4:42 pm

I think they are trying their best to be under the radar, but that is not their priority.   PINKHEART

It seems that they got a very romantic date on the yacht in the previews - I wonder if that was pre-planned by TPTB for one of them to get that date card.  Atleast it wasn't a pinata party with clowns popping out.  rotfl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay August 4th 2016, 4:50 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I think they are trying their best to be under the radar, but that is not their priority.   PINKHEART

It seems that they got a very romantic date on the yacht in the previews - I wonder if that was pre-planned by TPTB for one of them to get that date card.  Atleast it wasn't a pinata party with clowns popping out.  rotfl
Agree.

Wow just saw the extended preview, on the yacht, they are so into each other. Loved them jumping off the yacht too. I cannot wait for this date. Then all the manufactured 'drama'. laugh out loud. OT: I can't wait for Jen/Nick pairing so we can have a romantic  show without the scripted 'drama'.

I truly believe Josh went on to meet Amanda, maybe Elan set the whole thing up, he likes Josh, probably told him Amanda wanted to meet him on BIP. JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch August 4th 2016, 4:56 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Amanda is hanging on to him.  Smiley

I see a little girl to her right so wonder if the her girls are there too.  

Did anyone pick up what Amanda said in the preview when Josh arrived?

I think she said "he' so cute".

ETA: I just watched with head phones on and she's smiling and her lips are slightly moving but the voice sounds more like Emily "OMG, he's so cute". Could be both Amanda & Emily said "so cute" at same time but Amanda more under her breath.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva August 4th 2016, 5:09 pm

Thank you @Acrunch

Amanda seemed attracted to Josh right away. That is going to be an interesting epi since she was hanging out with Nick until Josh shows up. :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch August 4th 2016, 5:58 pm

From Amanda's snapchat:

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Image_zpsdvxipnkr

Looks like she's in passenger seat. (I think)

She's so damn pretty!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever August 4th 2016, 6:30 pm

Wow! At first I couldn't believe the 2 sightings but the fact that they are still together makes me really excited to watch it all unfold on BIP3. I was never a fan of Josh with Andi or Amanda with Ben. But...Amanda and Josh seems like a far better fit. At 31 years old he seems better age to be a step dad and her sweet, nurturing personality has got to make Mama Murray happy.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella August 4th 2016, 9:41 pm

Here is the video of them getting something to eat
https://mobile.twitter.com/Debykins/status/761090083147567110

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay August 4th 2016, 11:42 pm

They are at the OC fair with the girls, precious!! Josh wanted a cute lil family, he must be so happy & Amanda too! I got a little tear in my eye when I saw those precious little girls in their chucks, so cute, wonder what ride they are in line to ride? You can tell Josh and Amanda are both smiling.  No one can say these two are not trying to make this work, but if it's true love, that's not that hard to do. IMO
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 CpD7cQIUAAAv1wm

Source:  
Em ‏@EmilyFloresJ  25 minutes ago
Just saw @amandastantonnn and @JoshAllanMurray at the OC fair. #spoileralert #BachelorInParadise @BachParadise

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama