SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Junequilts Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Bachelor Live starts Wed. Aug. 3 on City TV at 9 P.M.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:42 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I thought last season there was a lot of air time for BenLo no?

Ben and Lauren got significantly more airtime than they usually give, IMO. They had maybe 20-30 minutes. I guess it's not uncommon to rush that final couple out for like a 15 minute segment.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:45 pm

I think the reason Ben and Lauren got so much screen time at their after the final rose was because we had to wonder if they were going to get married on live TV. Usually the happy couple gets between five and ten min. And hey Jojo got to announce her etteness on their big night why shouldn't Ben and Lauren announce something on hers?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:00 pm

^ The bachelorette is usually always announced at ATFR though.

Lauren looks sooooo beautiful in green. Her emerald eyes really go well with all those green outfits. And the blog launches tommorow! I'm so excited! She's going to talk about latisse!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:10 pm

A video about their new show

https://www.facebook.com/BenandLaurenHappilyEverAfter/
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:34 pm

laurenbushnell3 Follow my snapchat tomorrow as I celebrate my blog launch with a few friends.. Stay tuned #Sparkleinhereye

One last reminder that Lauren's blog launches tomorrow. Make sure you are signed up http://sparkleinhereye.com/ yes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Lauren looks so refreshed and beautiful in that teaser trailer! She's too cute. Suzie, the lady that does the ettes makeup during the StylistLA photoshoot, says Lauren uses Latisse for her eyelashes and she's going to talk all about it in her new blog. I'm so happy about that! I'm thinking of using Latisse too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:51 pm

I love how they get more and more adorable. laugh out loud

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 HgPRV5A
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Love the preview! Hoping for a few more before October! They were so cute in the glimpse of Lauren holding the puppy and Ben obviously knowing what she wants. laugh out loud

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:41 pm

The Bachelor
The Bachelor – Verified account ‏@BachelorABC

Hello to @benhiggi & @LaurenBushnell3 in the audience at #TheBachelorette finale.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:34 pm

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Coz-4i5VUAAriWT?format=jpg&name=large
theyearofelan posted this on Twitter 
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:36 pm

I wonder, think there will be wedding news? or too soon?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye