SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:04 pm

I'm sure that decision was out of their hands.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:14 pm

ABC's continuing to pimp Chad. Ugh...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:46 pm

I love your avi @SarahD !!!!

Abc must think Chad brings drama and drama brings ratings. Same reason they added the silly "?" to the title when Ben and Lauren have both said independently there is no "?" for them. BenLo prob isn't providing enough drama on their own. I'm so ready for Chad to go away now though. Any time. He should have been blacklisted the SECOND he called another woman the "c-word." Just inexcusable.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:50 pm

AMEN!!!SarahD

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:56 pm

I will take a Hallmark special over the Kardashaians any day.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirlmoon Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Ben did an interview before he was on air!
https://soundcloud.com/altitudesports950/former-bachelor-ben-higgins-joins-nate-and-nalen
newgirlmoon
newgirlmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:49 pm

What a cute interview! I listened to an hour of him on the radio and this was so much cuter! I loved how he is so engaged now and will not admit that it was awesome to kiss anyone but Lauren! Also, when his wife said it was Lauren from night one and Ben said you're wife is a smart woman. Aww... too cute.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:01 pm

Poor Ben laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BJT_680AVdS/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:18 am

Ha ha Ben was good at bringing Lauren up a few times and avoiding the little traps laid out to him. Cute interview!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:40 am

Interesting update about Chad being on their show. He's been in Denver for most of the week according to his snapchat and I was sneering what he was doing there.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:48 am

Since Ben and Lauren have no direct contact and connection with Chad from the Bachelor and Bachelorette show, I am thinking that they could use Chad in the 'know a hero who needs a room makeover'. Chad is a luxury real estate agent so they could be using him for advice on how to make the home more glamorous since he would have had experience and exposure in seeing a lot of nice homes. Although, Jojo is a real estate agent too.  

Alternatively, as he has a lot of muscles and appears quite strong, they could use him as part of a team of celebrity reality contestant to help with the renovation, lifting and moving things, knocking down a few walls (subject to engineering inspection to make sure its not a structural load bearing wall) or if he has some carpentry skills help with building or putting up a few structures/frames, or for painting or for a garden makeover.

In a reality show called "The Block", they have 4 amateur couples who compete against each other to renovate houses/apartments, with the end result of trying to sell it at the highest price at auction, the difference between the reserve price and selling price is what the couples can keep, with the winner getting an additional $100K. Some of them have no prior experience (ie in renovating and fixing houses), its a lot of hard work, they may redesign the layout to make it more appealing and knock down walls, put up frames, and paint walls etc, some get advice from real estate agent on what features or layout would be best for the renovation. Renovations also extends to the external area such as courtyard or garden, which also requires a lot of work too. So this is how I see they could use Chad on the show.

I actually think it would be fun to see a show like "The Block" with the couples from the Bachelor, Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise franchise doing a renovations show and competing against each other.

If they did a whole house makeover it would require a large team, so it would be good to bring in some of the other contestants from the show to help with the makeover as well.

If they are helping someone and doing a hero makeover, I think a whole house renovation and makeover would be good. Of course, it might not be possible as it could take a lot of time and require a bigger team, including discussion with engineers, and council, if approval is required.

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:24 am

^
That sounds like a good possibility, and it would go along with the 'redemption tour' ABC no doubt are planning for Chad.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye