SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:31 am

sosleepy wrote:I listened to the tail end. Ben plugged the reality show and said the goal of the show was to lead up to the wedding. Woo hoo!

I always thought this.

Diana wrote:idk if it's just me but I am 99.9 percent sure they have a date already but are just saying they don't.

No, it's not just you. IMO the announcement of a date is something that ABC "manages" carefully to build a viewership for the wedding, and they are reluctant to release a date too soon for fear of it becoming "old news" when it finally happens - especially with a TV "special" about planning a wedding set to begin airing in October. The "suspense" of that show will be "will there be a wedding" and "when will it happen" so I personally don't expect to hear a date until near the end (or after the end) of that HEA show.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by SarahD Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:45 am

I think we will know the date during the show. Is it October yet?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:48 am

I think toward the end of the series, maybe the latter half, will have more wedding planning, and the wedding date will be announced during or sometime around the last two episodes.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:15 pm

IA with @Lucas I think it will be announced after the HEA show. The show might lead up to the wedding plans, however IMO the announcement itself will be made after. I can't see the show stealing ABCs thunder in a televised wedding announcement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:I love your avi @SarahD !!!!

Thanks sosleepy! I love it too! blowkiss

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:30 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BJV3J1XAR9e/
https://instagram.com/p/BJV5e74jCxU/
https://instagram.com/p/BJV7BUNgxwe/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:43 pm

awwww
benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 14033029_604449029738146_838198537_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyMTIyMTY0MDg2ODI3MzE4Mg%3D%3D
benandlaurentv Oh fair lady, will thou accept thy kiss? #BTS #BenandLauren

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Ben almost looks too tall for that lawnmower laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:36 pm

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 GFb0xEd
benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 S5mcsWw
benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 2A6GZrt
benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 RMAwjh0
http://sparkleinhereye.com/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:50 pm

How does she look so good in white? I am blonde too and white just washes me out and she just looks lovely as always.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:09 am

HEA starts on October 11th!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:55 am

Lauren and her girlfriends in Denver went to a baseball game tonight. Cute bunch
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJWdwJ4A5PH/

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye