SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:32 pm

It's all subjective. Ashley I wrote that in her blog and then Sharleen wrote this:

"I found myself very emotionally invested by the time the episode came to a close and was almost embarrassingly moved by that proposal."

"As for the happy couple, honestly I really love them together. A lot. During the episode, I appreciated Jordan’s off-the-beaten path hesitation leading up to the final day and how, in his overcoming that and taking that “leap of faith,” he had his own mini story arc. His proposal speech was loaded with that specificity I’m always harping about, and I think anyone who doubted him or them together had their foots in their mouths watching that tearjerker of a proposal."

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-finale-2/

Per usual, there will be lovers and those who are not fans of everything.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Once you get out of the show and your season is over . Not everyone will like you laugh out loud . That is the reality of everything . Instead it will just get worse . That is part of being on the show and reality star.Jmo

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 Eb97c9
ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 9zt107ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 XgicucExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 Oaw2uvExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 2pqw5k8ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 30szzauExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:41 pm

I stayed unspoiled this season so I've been off social media and have kept away from the tabloids.  Jordan reminds me a lot of my husband....both are the youngest child (Jordan's "look at me" personality is a classic example of birth order) in a family of professional athletes.  Like Jordan, my husband had a successful sports career, but it wasn't on the same level as his brothers. He was constantly being compared, constantly accused of riding their coat tails, constantly being misunderstood and told that he was entitled. It hardens you and makes you a bit scrappy and defensive and you always feel the need to prove to others that you are worthy of being where you are.  Athletes, especially elite athletes that played at the level Jordan did (the SEC is no joke), have to have a certain personality makeup -they have to be programmed a certain way- to be where they are. They have to have a high level of confidence and an ability to compartmentalize their feelings, especially as a quarterback. You heard him say several times that he "could only worry about the things that he could control"...that's a common mindset in sports psychology. For the most part (I'm speaking in broad generalizations), they just look at life very differently from others. They are a bit self-centered and they aren't maybe as sensitive and as soft because they're just wired differently. They're naturally very driven and competitive and a bit cocky and it's very difficult to just turn those things off when you step off the playing field because so much of it is so deeply ingrained in who they are.  All of these traits make them great athletes and competitors, but it tends to cause some trouble when they become boyfriends and husbands. They screw up a lot and they have to learn to take the focus off of themselves. Some make that transition well and others don't. Some women can handle those strong personalities and even find it attractive and others not so much. Only time will tell with these two. Smiley

Last edited by avacaroline on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:45 pm

Ashley has never been fond of JoJo. Even when she would recap Ben's season, she always spoke sarcastically and negatively about JoJo. And yes, I agree, Ashley I is an idiot. That girl is an almost 28 year old woman with a 15 year old brain IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:45 pm

@avacaroline fantastic post! It puts things in perspective for me, for a lot of athletes behaviours.

Welcome over to the spoiled side. You all were terrific in the Non Spoiled threads! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Diana wrote:Speaking of Bachelorette recaps, anyone notice this part from Ashley I's? Interesting even people in the franchise are "not feeling it"

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 Co80VJ-WEAAmcI5
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a62250/bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-episode-11-finale-recap/?src=socialflowTW
I re-watched ATFR and I personally think their/her anger, if this is what you even call it, had to do with the hard time they had to go through because of the negative tabloid stuff when it should've been a happy time. 

Jordan and JoJo don't strike me as stupid in the least. They had to know that the show leaked some of that stuff to get the media ball rolling, just as B&L and K&S had to know,  I can picture Ben's face falling (was there a Bach After Show?) well anyway, on a sofa while CH first brought up the "hard stuff". Same with Kaitlyn shooting daggers at CH when he did the same to her. I mean think about it, the details in some of those tabloids could only be known by someone on location or by these guys themselves. Did TPTB do this to others (I haven't been on the scene long enough to know)? Or is this a recent trend?

I believe that because they are all gagged by their contracts it makes it extremely frustrating. On one hand, TPTB caused them a lot of grief and on the other they are grateful/thankful for the show because without it, they wouldn't have met their partners. They quickly learn to accept it and I think the memory of the deception, dims as time passes....  maybe much like childbirth?? 

This is what I assume happens. How else can you explain it otherwise? JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ashley has never been fond of JoJo. Even when she would recap Ben's season, she always spoke sarcastically and negatively about JoJo. And yes, I agree, Ashley I is an idiot. That girl is an almost 28 year old woman with a 15 year old brain IMO.

Yes! Wonderful post Lennox. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:49 pm

So I saw this people now video of them together playing a game . And some interesting questions laugh out loud . I am cringing laugh out loud . Check it out the link and click the video Smiley

http://www.people.com/article/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-play-bachelorette-iquette?xid=rss-topheadlines

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 Eb97c9
ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 9zt107ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 XgicucExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 Oaw2uvExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 2pqw5k8ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 30szzauExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:55 pm

Regarding Sharlene v. Ashley everyone in the bachelor family should be allowed their own opinions. If I had to pick one of those two being my supporter and one being against me well I'd be just fine with the outcome if I were Jojo. I really don't see a super close friendship with JoJo and either lady anyway.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:59 pm

It's actually interesting because I've seen a lot of tweets and IG comments post show, saying things like "wow. JoJo and Jordan are actually cute together" and "I didn't like JoJo and Jordan but they're so adorable on snapchat." So even now, a lot of public opinion is changing IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@avacaroline fantastic post! It puts things in perspective for me, for a lot of athletes behaviours.

Welcome over to the spoiled side. You all were terrific in the Non Spoiled threads! yes

Thanks GA. ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 1377737533 Being unspoiled was a test in self control. I wanted so many times to take a peak on this side! It was pretty easy to peg Jordan from the very beginning. He was the one she was always chasing...
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:13 pm

I didn't watch the finale only the afr, and I think the strain of the past couple of months showed. I mean Jojo was upfront about how difficult things have been with all the rumors about Jordan being in it for the fame, the Raya dating rumours. You can tell its been a struggle for her to trust Jordan, but I think Jordan has had to prove himself to earn her trust.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f49b  ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz