SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:29 pm

^ Considering they were gifted that beautiful house for the week, where they got to have a mini vacation and JoJo was able to meet and hang out with Jordan's friends, they're going to have to publicly thank who gave it to them.

If they start promoting tummy tea, hair gummy bears, teeth whitening gadgets, etc. that's a different story. Regardless, like you said, they all do it. For me, it's just how often they do it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:30 pm

Yeah I saw that too with the trip advisor engagement gift PR at least I assume that is what you are referencing. I say good for them. They all do it now and somehow I find this classier then the gummy hair and the 3f box. I would take a free week in a rental house in Malibu if someone offered it to me but alas no one wants pictures of me in that bikini. I am withholding judgement until Jordan trys to tell me how he gets his teeth that white then.... well they'll be shilling.

Eta sorry ash! You already said it.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Who's gonna ever turn down a free vacation? No one IMO. This was something that was probably already preplanned as they moved into the house pretty much the second they got back to California on Tuesday.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Hahaha I don't think it's bad coz it is not what others shilling  so far laugh out loud. I am just saying that it did not take long for them and again I do understand that they gave them a free vacation so they need to promote it to their sm in return. That is the exchange they could do to get freebies. Again as I said this won't be the last one and I would say down the road we will see them pimping more freebies going forward . And I think it is just how this franchise works to the formers . So I won't be surprised if happens down the road doing more promos:)

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 Eb97c9
bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 9zt107bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 Xgicucbachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 Oaw2uvbachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 2pqw5k8bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 30szzaubachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:31 pm

They are such beautiful spokemen that any company would love for them to promote a product, so they'll get tons of offers, imo. Judging by what little we know of them personally, I think they will be very selective. With his SEC job, I would think he will need their approval before he puts his name on something. someone cmiiw

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm

BKay wrote:They are such beautiful spokemen that any company would love for them to promote a product, so they'll get tons of offers, imo. Judging by what little we know of them personally, I think they will be very selective. With his SEC job, I would think he will need their approval before he puts his name on something. someone cmiiw

Agreed. I see nothing wrong with it. They are promoting Trip Advisor which is a very trusted name brand with positive awareness/association I would jump on that type opportunity so good for them. JMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:54 pm

I never mind product shilling by anyone, it's the way of doing marketing/business nowaday. For this particular couple, I can see more opportunities coming their ways than other Bachelor couples. They are both so goofy, and look like most of the the normal young couples, brands would love to reach the 20-30 demo through them.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:49 am

http://www.justjared.com/2016/08/08/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-pack-on-pda-on-the-beach/

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 Eb97c9
bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 9zt107bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 Xgicucbachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 Oaw2uvbachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 2pqw5k8bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 30szzaubachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 33 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:58 am

^^Why is she posing with a football? At least one of them looks to be enjoying the beach.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:22 am

^ I don't think she's posing. They were playing football (catch) and it looks like to me the paps just took shots of her holding it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:26 am

I think Jordan got a hair cut. Looks like the top is shorter
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:01 pm

I don't know. To me those look as if they are posing at playing the happy couple. They are aware of cameras and putting on a show. I'll be curious to see how this whole thing works out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz