SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:00 pm

^ Well, like I said, he was watching the TV.. he didn't even focus on her snapping until 4 seconds into the video, and the video was about 10 seconds long. Maybe watching it will give a better perspective, instead of just my word of mouth, since I am not the most reliable at times laugh out loud That usually changes everything. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Pretty sure Jordan is not feeling okay inside at this point . He knows what his ex gf posted and said has truth of it. He needs to stop acting they are not. But since he moved already and being engaged he needs to make sure that his ex gf saying is all bs to make him look the better one . Jordan knows the game laugh out loud . Jmo

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 69 Eb97c9
ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 69 9zt107ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 69 XgicucExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 69 Oaw2uvExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 69 2pqw5k8ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 69 30szzauExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 69 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO It doesn't matter whether they are on SM a lot or not. His name has been dragged through the mud. Now JoJo is s/chatting and he is looking somber? Does he want people to feel sorry for him now, gain more support because ex Brittany is telling lies about him? #PutTheDamnPhoneDown

IA Kasha, I don't get it at all.

I don't think his facial expression is necessarily about brittany. If you ve watched the show that they are currently watching, you might have the same look. The show "Stranger things" is pretty intense and scary IMO. Jojo is just snap chatting away, while Jordan was focused on the show
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Dessler wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO It doesn't matter whether they are on SM a lot or not. His name has been dragged through the mud. Now JoJo is s/chatting and he is looking somber? Does he want people to feel sorry for him now, gain more support because ex Brittany is telling lies about him? #PutTheDamnPhoneDown

I don't think his facial expression is necessarily about brittany. If you ve watched the show that they are currently watching, you might have the same look. The show "Stranger things" is pretty intense and scary IMO. Jojo is just snap chatting away, while Jordan was focused on the show
She technically wasn't even snapping away. She snapped two 8 second clips out of the 14 hours they had already had in the day.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:05 pm

If my b/f s/chatted me when I wasn't aware that he was doing it, I can guarantee you it would be the last time he ever did that.

The clock is ticking to see how long the media posts, Jordan is not happy, with said s/chat pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Exactly. It's not a matter so much of frequency, but of inappropriate timing. Thank you my friend for understanding my mishmashed brain.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:09 pm

^^^Haha, it's not that serious. she was laughing. Lauren B snapchats Ben when he is not looking the same way sometimes. The situation with the ex makes that 8 secs SC look like something it is not.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Elsa?  Is that you? laugh out loud

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Brittany Farrar has gotten exactly the result she wanted from posting the IG post the other evening. The RagMags have picked up the story again along with People Magazine and US Weekly. Forums such as this one are talking about her relationship with Jordan Rodgers! In the media industry it doesn't matter whether it stinks or whether it smells rosy, any press is good press! Brittany achieved her goal. IMO

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 69 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If my b/f s/chatted me when I wasn't aware that he was doing it, I can guarantee you it would be the last time he ever did that.

The clock is ticking to see how long the media posts, Jordan is not happy, with said s/chat pic.

Damn straight. That phone would be joining his future bowel movements. There's another laugh for you @Columbia,MD.  The whole scenario is laughable.
@Lennox, this could be partly a generational thing? IDK. I would hope not.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:11 pm

No I get it too it is just not too classy of them add in Jojo's picture of and then video of her ring and all I can do is shake my head.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If my b/f s/chatted me when I wasn't aware that he was doing it, I can guarantee you it would be the last time he ever did that.

I doubt it. It was a short video of him watching TV on snap chat. These people aren't the Kardashian's or Taylor Swift.. And it's a matter of perception at the end of the day. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz