SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:10 am

Just watched their snaps. They're SO cute! Our girl is bursting with happiness and baddy apparently isn't much of a baddy with Jo awwww beatingheart

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:13 am

sophienette wrote:Had no time for a video yet, but I did their page!!!

Jojo and Jordan - The "Real Life" Gallery http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/08/06/jojo-and-jordan-the-real-life-gallery/

I love it! Great job, Sophie!! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:15 am

Those snaps make me squeal. It's so wonderful to see Jo so at ease and I love knowing our (not so) BBJ is the reason. Now get your cute butts to Dallas!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:16 am

She's on his shoulders. They are so silly! Love it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIwGpx7j2u2/?taken-by=joelle_jordan_rodgers
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:18 am

https://instagram.com/p/BIwHeAtAH52/

Soooo cute!!!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:19 am

https://instagram.com/p/BIwHxSjDrlB/

EVEN CUTER
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:21 am

I don't think it's legal to look so loved up. Post ATFR looks good on them.

I'm glad to see that Jojo met Brandon. I guess Kathryn is next in the friends meet up.

Last edited by ElonM on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:22 am

10k likes in 3 mins. Mad world.

They look so miserable. Not!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:22 am

Sorry for the interruption but posting this for Alanna. ;) ok now back to your Snapchat fun! giggling

Kaitlyn's advice for them from her blog. Smiley  

I’m happy for JoJoJo that they are finally done with having a SERIOUS case of the Mondays and now it’s on to the fun stuff. Here’s my advice for the couple:

– Enjoy traveling together, even when it’s stressful. Plan the plane rides like it’s a date night. Play cards, watch movies, have drinks, and join the mile high club.

– DO NOT let tabloids ruin your relationship. Then the magazines win. And we’re all better than trash mags. The headlines are always the same, and it’s just your faces on them for now.

– Save every little moment together. Keep your hotel cards from everywhere you go, and enjoy the chaos.

– Try not to be on your phones all the time. WE ARE GUILTY OF THIS. We love Snapchat too much.

– Have real conversations about family, babies, weddings, friends, life.

– Go to bed mad. I hate the saying, don’t go to bed mad. DO IT. Because chances are you will wake up over whatever dumb thing it was you were arguing about. Might as well get a good sleep.

– Take this time to actually get to know each other and re fall in love. Buy disguises and go for dinner. It’s the best.

– Write each other sticky notes.

– And just know that all the negatives get outweighed by the positives.

CONGRATULATIONS JoJoJo! We wish you guys nothing but the best.

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/is-their-combined-nickname-jojojo/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 8367-910 bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 I_got_13 bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 E5kqdm15 bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:22 am

shaughnessyb wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BIwHxSjDrlB/

EVEN CUTER

Made it my new avatar right away. SO CUTE!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:23 am

I can't get enough of their cuteness! I think I'm going to have to move to Dallas with them! I hope they don't mind two kids and a hubby tagging along! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:26 am

shaughnessyb wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BIwHxSjDrlB/

EVEN CUTER

Instagram photo by JoJo Fletcher * Aug 6, 2016 at 3:18am UTC by @joelle_fletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy