SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:18 am

Isabel123 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BIwHEc5AfwJ/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

Couldn't be any more precious than this!

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:20 am

Jo sounds like a baby in this vid. Jordan must be teasing her again.

Nice moves JoJo
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:20 am

Lily wrote:I marvel at the fact that we went from "anyone but Jordan" early on to accepting that he wasn't going anywhere and  hoping he would end up a reformed baddy to now realizing that he is indeed a keeper. Love is beautiful and life is really good.
Right? He's so sweet with her and she's glowing with love and happiness. And knowing how hard it is for this particular girl to feel safe, he really is a keeper that he's able to help her feel this secure with him and trusting. It seems he does it in a great combo of teasing her but also being incredibly attentive and affectionate. And I don't even need to mention how loving and affectionate she is with him, that's just a given! So adorable and it's been really fun to watch their journey (drink!!).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:20 am

everly wrote:It looks like she's trying to do sit-ups on his shoulders. laugh out loud

They're super cute tonight. Who would've thought a week ago this is how they'd be post show. laugh out loud

I wouldn't. I loved both of them individually and together, but her doubts really confused me. I totally forgot that she used the word"too good to be true" a few times, that should have been a clue for me based on the past F1.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:15 am

I really miss the "like" button -- there is so much to like on here!  What a delightful couple!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:48 am

After the beach, they went and got $45 worth of Taco Bell laugh out loud In the snap, BBJ also asks the cashier if there's anything else he's randomly like to throw in?? Hilarious and ridiculous. Of course Jo was whining at him during too.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 43 Image108

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:09 am

Isabel123 wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BIwHxSjDrlB/

EVEN CUTER

Instagram photo by JoJo Fletcher * Aug 6, 2016 at 3:18am UTC by @joelle_fletcher

I am so happy Jojo found the kind of love she was looking for. they look amazing together.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:06 am

To heck with a like button, I need a LOVE button this morning ..What a way to start my day ..I've been sitting here over my morning coffee laughing my head off at Jordelle...I love them..they are so happy, so cute and so dang funny. Thanks for all the pictures, snaps and videos you all brought over..I love everything. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 43 1710264613

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:07 am

Alanna wrote:After the beach, they went and got $45 worth of Taco Bell laugh out loud In the snap, BBJ also asks the cashier if there's anything else he's randomly like to throw in?? Hilarious and ridiculous. Of course Jo was whining at him during too.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 43 Image108

$45?!?! My family of four can eat for less than that! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:09 am

What happened to the like button again? Is it ever returning? This is madness! How will I go on? laugh out loud laugh out loud All kidding aside, what happened?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:23 am

It looks look they went to Target last night with Brandon:

https://twitter.com/joelleandjordan/status/761927310203293696

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:24 am

Not sure what happened to like button.. Maybe just a glitch. Speaking of like button, that picture above has received over 300k likes. I'm loving all the love this couple is getting on Social media.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy