SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:46 am

ElonM wrote:I don't think it's legal to look so loved up. Post ATFR looks good on them.

I'm glad to see that Jojo met Brandon. I guess Kathryn is next in the friends meet up.

Loved up. Perfect description.

heartbeat

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:48 am

These two at the beach☀️

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIwFMWxDGRF/?taken-by=joelle_jordan_rodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:52 am

I get goosies when I see how contented they look!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:53 am

Oh my goodness, how precious are these two? And this is how BBJ treats Jo in front of his best friend and well, all of us, the rest of the world. Kind of unreal!!!

And really, I have to give props to Jo for getting them here. Imo, if it wasn't for her pushing and pushing and demanding this complete level of love and trust and intimacy, I think he would have been perfectly happy to keep her at bay, just like it seems every previous woman. It really melts my heart to see them like this.

And thank you, @Linds911!! You know me well laugh out loud Love K's realistic, practical and very relatable advice!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:53 am

This couple has surpassed all my expectations, especially Bubby and his adoration and love for our little Jojo. I'm so happy for these cutie pies and can't wait for their wedding awwww awwww awwww
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:57 am

These precious little babies. SO cute <3

Btw, what happened to the like button? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:59 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:These precious little babies. SO cute <3

It's a little broken and hiding to the side, it takes you to a new page once you like which is a bummer because I want to like everything in this thread multiple millions of times laugh out loud I hope it gets fixed soon!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:08 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Sean's advice for Jordan and JoJo.  If Jordan thinks that #5 is the most important, he's absolutely correct.  I truly believe that if God is at the center of a relationship/marriage, then it is impossible to tear it apart.   yes

Five Pieces of Unsolicited Advice for JoJo and Jordan Now That They’re Engaged  https://shar.es/1ZwHaz
http://sixseeds.patheos.com/seanlowe/2016/08/five-things-id-say-to-jojo-and-jordan-now-that-theyre-engaged/

Jordan Rodgers ‏@JRodgers11  · 2h2 hours ago  

@SeanLowe09 thanks for the advice, most importantly #5

Wow, that's a man for you. Jojo has got a keeper.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:09 am

Jordan followed Sean on IG about 30 minutes ago. Sean replied back to Jordan saying "welcome to Dallas. Hope to meet soon." and he faved it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:10 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:These precious little babies. SO cute <3

It's a little broken and hiding to the side, it takes you to a new page once you like which is a bummer because I want to like everything in this thread multiple millions of times laugh out loud I hope it gets fixed soon!
Me tooooo! I feel so weird without it!! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:15 am

I marvel at the fact that we went from "anyone but Jordan" early on to accepting that he wasn't going anywhere and hoping he would end up a reformed baddy to now realizing that he is indeed a keeper. Love is beautiful and life is really good.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:16 am

Jo is so cute, she's like a little kid bursting with so much happiness especially if Jordan is teasing her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIwMWYDDjMv

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy