SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 50 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:37 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Yes, Bamagal.  How are you feeling?  Hope all went well!

We are leaving for vacation tomorrow for the week.  I will check in from time to time, but I plan to enjoy our family vacation instead of following Jordelle closely.   giggling I'll try to keep up as best as I can.  I will miss you all!  Smiley
Have a great time!!!

And thanks for everyone bringing over their adorable snaps and media. So cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 50 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Lily Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:47 pm

Mommyof2, we'll miss you too. I dare you not to check on Jordelle. It's simply impossible. All kidding aside, have a wonderful time with your family.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Yes, Bamagal.  How are you feeling?  Hope all went well!

We are leaving for vacation tomorrow for the week.  I will check in from time to time, but I plan to enjoy our family vacation instead of following Jordelle closely.   giggling I'll try to keep up as best as I can.  I will miss you all!  Smiley

Have a great vacation! handwave

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:59 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Cuteee
s/c rogue11

Can I have a source on this one. TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:04 am

Jordan is looking more and more handsome. I didn't find him attractive initially Embarressed! duh Like his mom said, he looks all lit up. Love and Jojo look good on him. As for miss Fletcher, she is her usual beautiful adorable self.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:17 am

Lily wrote:Mommyof2, we'll miss you too. I dare you not to check on Jordelle. It's simply impossible. All kidding aside, have a wonderful time with your family.

I don't think I can. giggling I took a shower for a few minutes and look what I missed! laugh out loud Gah...they are so cute!! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:19 am

@GuardianAngel: The source for the pic above is from BBJ's snap tonight.

And @Mommyof2, I constantly check too laugh out loud Just a little addicted!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:21 am

Lily wrote:Jordan is looking more and more handsome. I didn't find him attractive initially Embarressed! duh Like his mom said, he looks all lit up. Love and Jojo look good on him. As for miss Fletcher, she is her usual beautiful adorable self.

I agree Lily. I like him much more post show . He is very attentive and affectionate with her. It only takes one special girl to turn a bad boy around. laugh out loud Hope they make it Im really pulling for them. I think they make a beautiful couple.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:25 am

Jordan's buddy Brandon posted an IG video and it was from the beach house they're staying at and it said "The End" so I have a feeling JoJo and Jordan will be heading to Nashville very soon.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:29 am

BBJ's snap which is?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:BBJ's snap  which is?

rogue11

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:BBJ's snap  which is?
Rogue11

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy