SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:00 pm

traveler90 wrote:Yes, Carl is Luke's dog. In one of the interviews Luke did ATFR he said Carl was going to leave a hole in Jordan's heart (paraphrasing)
laugh out loud thanks I recalled something like this. Luckily BBJ will have a new pup in mere days here. Jo is going to be soooo jealous!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Yes, Carl is Luke's dog. In one of the interviews Luke did ATFR he said Carl was going to leave a hole in Jordan's heart (paraphrasing)
laugh out loud thanks I recalled something like this. Luckily BBJ will have a new pup in mere days here. Jo is going to be soooo jealous!!
Or in baddy's words: they have a child laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Jackson is the funniest dog ever, he has a human face. Hope we get to see more of him soon!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:23 pm

mindless wrote:Jackson is the funniest dog ever, he has a human face. Hope we get to see more of him soon!
You can bet on it laugh out loud Jo's first snap after coming back from filming was Jackson. Another snap this week at the beach in Malibu and how Jackson would love it there, and her ig picture today, wishing him a happy birthday laugh out loud and how she couldn't wait to see him
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:32 pm

I love seeing their packing for Dallas snaps! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Luke was excited for Carl to meet his "aunt JoJo", so it's great that they finally met! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:13 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:IG joellandjordanrodgers

JoJo's just relaxing while Jordan's packing up his stuff

Hahaha! Love this one. Catching up on these cuties warms my heart. Smiley They better get ready....it is soooooo hot in Dallas.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Am I allowed to ask why she needs to be in Dallas so soon?
I dont think it's a secret laugh out loud 

http://championmgt.com/portfolio/bud-light/

Baahaaa they need to update that to read "Bachelorette no more" Jojo Fletcher....guessing her Baddy will make an appearance too, hope we get pics as you know they will be Hott eyedrool Hugesmile

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Are Luke and Lindsay even together still? They haven't posted a pic together on IG in 7 weeks and for the past two weeks she's posted 3 pics of flowers and tagged this dude Jonathan.
I get the impression that they're no longer together also. They're in a long distance relationship (she's in NYC) and haven't mentioned each other and also changed their pics at some point from each other iirc. 

I'm curious where Jo was this morning too and why she wasn't at brunch. She must have had another commitment because I don't see how Luke and BBJ can just randomly forget to invite her laugh out loud laugh out loud

Im thinking our girl jojo was getting her beauty rest. :yes: in some interview i remember her saying she is, not a morning person or likes to sleep late something to that nature giggling Plus she probz is letting the boyz get in there alone time/ good byes since she is stealing our baddy and Luke's baddy back to Dallas. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 67 3806527698

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Am I allowed to ask why she needs to be in Dallas so soon?
I dont think it's a secret laugh out loud 

http://championmgt.com/portfolio/bud-light/

Baahaaa they need to update that to read  "Bachelorette no more" Jojo Fletcher....guessing her Baddy will make an appearance too, hope we get pics as you know they will be Hott eyedrool Hugesmile
Nice to see you posting! And yeah, I can't imagine he won't be along for this event and just in general for her life considering he's around laugh out loud I've really enjoyed following them post season and looking forward to their cute little life to continue in Dallas Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:He's gained some weight (in muscle) since he's been on the show and he's even finer now than he wpale efore. Like damn ! :fanningfan heartglasses seeing hearts
I was worried about Jordan on their LCD ..He looked like he didn't feel very well ..I thought he looked pale and a little gaunt. But I also know he was under stress too . He spent a lot of time trying to calm JoJo's fears while he must have been dealing with a  few of his own. I'm so glad it's over , and it was Jordan who got down on his knee slipping  the most beautiful ring on her finger. I love this couple , I think they were made for each other just like two peas in a pod. Sigh ...Can't get enough of their up dates and pictures ...

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Yes Judiful he was stressed out and worried during their LCD. Someone posted his entire letter to Jojo. It was sweet and heartfelt.

Ronna Bourgeois ‏@m2witty  · 8h8 hours ago  

Such a touching letter that saved the day... @JoelleandJordan @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11 #Bachelorette

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 67 CpcKQDdUMAMGLF9
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy