SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Longhornfan Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:17 pm

I came into this season a really big fan of JoJo, and I did not know anything about Jordan except who his brother was.  Jordan had a clean slate with me, just like all the rest of the guys.  I actually feel like he got used and abused by the producers, which is such a shame for him and his family.

So, I am pulling for this couple to succeed and to have a happy life together.  And, I actually think that them moving to Dallas was the best decision for both of them.  They already have a lot of JoJo's friends and family who are going to embrace Jordan and make him feel welcome.  So IMO he and JoJo will be surrounded by positive people who love them, and they will be able to blend in better in Dallas.   Plus, I don't think that they will be hounded by the paparazzi here as much, like they would be in LA.

And, I doubt that JoJo would want to be doing DWTS right now, since they have a new home to furnish, and she said that she was wanting to show Jordan around Dallas.  That would give them about 3 weeks to get settled in and to explore the city before he officially starts his new job.

And, one last thing.  If they bought a house in the Uptown area of Dallas, there are a lot of young professional people who have migrated to that area of the city.  I think that Uptown will be a good fit for them right now.

And, I too am choosing to stay in this couple's fan threads only.  I felt so sorry for JoJo at the AFTR when she said that she just didn't feel like she and Jordan had been getting much support on SM.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:17 pm

"How happy are you?"
"I'm so happy!"

Is it because of her new ring? Her doting man? Her new life? No. It's a burrito.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Hey guys,just got wifi and wondering how's our favourite couple doing ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo and Jordan spotted!! An hour ago! On @kaitrimes13 Twitter.
Look happy and none the worse for wear Smiley

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 8 Image93

https://twitter.com/kaitrimes13/status/760910190052986880

nd4reality wrote:Hey guys,just got  wifi and wondering how's our favourite couple doing ?
They're alive and in LA, eating Chipotle right now so Jos in heaven laugh out loud otherwise we don't know why they're back in LA.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:24 pm

everly wrote:They're at Chipotle according to their Snapchats. Can we guess who has the burrito and who has the salad? laugh out loud
From the angle she snapped, she has the salad! Plus you can see hair on the burrito persons arm laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:26 pm

thanks.

Wow they make a stunning couple.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:26 pm

Let's sleuth this out laugh out loud :
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 8 Image94

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:Hey guys,just got  wifi and wondering how's our favourite couple doing ?

Great !!! Have fun watching my fav player munichs number 8 javi martinez! Love him giggling beatingheart
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:33 pm

I would recognize Jordan's hands anywhere! :Nod:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:42 pm

Couch shopping laugh out loud Jo looks so adorable and happy with her bad boy.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 8 Image95

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:53 pm

So cute heartbeat
Becca also already met baddy, I guess he didn't only sneak into her hotel room laugh out loud
https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/what-does-the-bachelor-contestant-becca-tilley-think-of-jojo-jordan/
starts at 2:10
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Alanna wrote:Couch shopping laugh out loud Jo looks so adorable and happy with her bad boy.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 8 Image95

They look like they haven't slept in days giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy