SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:35 am

cantstopl

I also just re watched the promo. They look so happy together and he IS crazy hot. It very rare that you find such a hottie combined with that he is sensitive, caring and funny.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmond1 Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:46 am

Just re watching the HTD - Mattys sister saying "don't want to get your hopes up but I have a really good feeling"... You would only say that if you had witnessed 2 people in love - they were probably all over each other and talked about the future - obviously this would have all been cut by the editing for us not to see..

Also when G arrives at Centinnial Park she goes in for the pash but that also got cut..

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:50 am

richmond1 wrote:Just re watching the HTD - Mattys sister saying "don't want to get your hopes up but I have a really good feeling"...  You would only say that if you had witnessed 2 people in  love - they were probably all over each other and talked about the future - obviously this would have all been cut by the editing for us not to see..

Also when G arrives at Centinnial Park  she goes in for the pash but that also got cut..

Yes, I also mentioned that cut earlier. All the other ones you see the hello but not theirs.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:58 am

richmond1 wrote:Just re watching the HTD - Mattys sister saying "don't want to get your hopes up but I have a really good feeling"...  You would only say that if you had witnessed 2 people in  love - they were probably all over each other and talked about the future - obviously this would have all been cut by the editing for us not to see..

Also when G arrives at Centinnial Park  she goes in for the pash but that also got cut..

I noticed that too... was so angry at the editor!

Yes, Kate wouldn't be likely to say anything that might lift his hopes unless she really felt that she saw something between them. That gave me hope too.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:04 am

Doesn't she kind of run towards Matty? (I can't remember...)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:05 am

Yes, she tried to surprise him and started running towards him when he turned. At the moment she reached him, they kissed but the show cut to their "Georgia did not notice him at first" flashback.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:52 am

New preview with a new shot of Matty and Georgia in the pool :fanningfan
lrose wrote:Surprised how quickly that uploaded  giggling 

(recorded from tenplay website)
Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source tenplay

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:53 am

^ His eyes on her kill me :fanningfan beatingheart
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:54 am

Pretty intense

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:29 am

I would say his sister may have asked Georgia what her feelings towards Matty are but its been cut. Because heck, she asked her everything else, I can't see her not asking that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestForTrees Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:36 am

I've been reading posts with interest, and agree with latest comments from you all, following HTD (definitely the F1 edit this episode IMO). I've long been a believer instinctively that Matty is F1, but as Lee is all kinds of delicious blowkiss and there have been compelling reasons to think it might be Lee who she chooses, I've kept my guard up (I was a Heather (SamW) and Nikki (Richie) fan). Still I haven't been able to shake the feeling that Matty is it. Since HTD's am quite sure of it, for all of the reasons you guys have already stated.

A few things stand out to me :

1/ I don't think her poor empathic heart would survive the artifice of taking him to the bell of happiness knowing that she was going to reject him shortly after. Because even on the off chance she was undecided about her F1 at the point of choosing her F2, she definitely would've made her mind up by the time Singapore dates commenced. She knows how strongly he feels and I think she would have too much respect for him to pretend he's in the running (in such a cruel way - bell of happiness for god's sake) when he doesn't have a chance. I think to take an F2 on a date like this, with this type of symbolism would not align with her values and even if a producer was pushing for it, I would think she would put her foot down & would not be complicit in a 'pile the heartbreak on' type of finale.

2/ It feels like she's dating Lee and Jake (and she's definitely into them - they're both super hot in their own ways and lovely men so why wouldn't you respond to that ) but she's in a relationship with Matty and that's the difference. It's just further along by far than the other two guys. There's something about their particular dynamic and way of communicating that makes you feel like they really know each other quite well already. It's definitely a more intimate emotional connection and they're also hot for each other. They have this fantastic friendship which is not at all 'friendzone'. He's articulate, cheeky, witty, quirky, interesting, attentive, affectionate, old school romantic, protective and handsome - all qualities that seem to fit well with her. I don't think it's just because she loves to be loved and he loves her the most right now, but I guess it helps.

3/ I think the only reason people are seeing Matty as Nikki is because we expect now to have the rug pulled out from under us - we have trust issues with tptb. Plus the media are feeding this. All just IMO.

3/ The 'you're the one' VO. Given the statements he's made in the last couple of episodes about not wanting to get his heart broken, I cannot see a situation where he'd say that outside of a F1 FRC. He'll reveal his feelings in the dates to come I'm sure, but you don't say 'you're the one' until you're the last 'one' standing. IMO.

4/ This is the clincher IMO - she's stated that the one she chooses will be the one who she can't bear the thought of never seeing again. Looking at each of the connections with this in mind, I can only see Matty as F1. That said, refer to point 3 - I'm fully prepared to have the rug pulled out from under me, because...well, trust issues but at least we have a great alternative in Lee.

All of the above is IMO.
ForestForTrees
ForestForTrees

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great post! I am going to copy it to the F1-F6 thread so discussion can be had there for comparisons to the other contestants too, otherwise this thread because less about Matty and more about F1 comparisons which belongs in the F1-F6 thread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley