SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:59 pm

Matty deserves someone that gets the butterflies the minute he walks into his life not someone that had to grow into having feelings for him.
Jmo.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Miyala wrote:Did someone post this chat? Its a great one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This bit really got me:  Upset

"How do you feel about Georgia now?

It was hard because when I came back, what I wanted to do was forget and move on. When I saw the first preview for the show, I had to run to the TV and pull out the plug cause it was so hard to see her on TV.

It’s hard cause you’re reliving everything and you can’t help but miss her a huge amount. You’re seeing all your dates, with the music played over the top… It’s almost like you’re falling back in love.

Even my mum, who was the first person I told the result to, I was speaking to her last night and I kind of slipped up and incorrectly said that I’d won. And she thought I’d been tricking her the entire time! She was like, ‘You did win! You did win!’ I was like, ‘No it was a mistake, sorry mum.’

She’s been watching it back and she’s like ‘Watching you guys together, I can’t really see it ending any other way.’
"

If even Matty's own mother can be tricked into thinking he was going to win, the editors must have really done a convincing job. Poor Matty, he must be so glad it's all over.

The fact that he's reluctant to do the Bachelor because he doesn't want to break hearts just goes to prove what a great guy he is. My favourite contestant of all time for sure!

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mmm Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:28 pm

I'm not sure I can watch this show again, that was so cruel. The scene in the jacuzzi was all wrong given the ending. It was just a giant con to make the show interesting when Courtney didn't play ball.

Nothing against Lee and obviously G & L must be better suited but the whole thing leaves a sour taste. If the producers keep doing this then they will run out of contestants and viewers.

I really hope Matty doesn't become the next Bach even though he would be fantastic.

Thank you to everyone on this forum, I've enjoyed your thoughts and it made the whole experience more enjoyable.

Mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:28 pm

I just watched the Matty goodbye part for the first time, IMO, it was one of the most emotional and crushed ones ever. The way he said he was not ready to let her go and the last "see ya Georgia love" were too sad, really. The last goodbye I felt this bad was when Jillian let Reid go, but it was at F3, Matty went through the final date and met her parents just made it even more hard.

But I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Matty deserves someone who falls head over heels for him when they first lay eyes on each other. He deserves a girl who would always pick him as the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Matty article.

Back to top Go down

Post by heysteph Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:55 pm

Matty J's interview with Studio 10 from 18:00
He is just beautiful. But it bring all the heartbreak right back. Poor Matty

heysteph

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Is there any way to see it from outside Australia , I want to see it very much as I am a big fun of Matty J.

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:17 pm

<3 this guy and how genuine he is!!! Wish him all sorts of happiness and the love of his life that he's looking for.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:21 pm

ilb123 wrote:Is there any way to see it from outside Australia , I want to see it very much as I am a big fun of Matty J.

See the above thread for the finale. It's episode 12.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:28 pm

heysteph wrote:Matty J's interview with Studio 10 from 18:00

I'm not getting to see the interview. Can someone summarize what he said. Thank you.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mmm Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:40 am

peggy0221 wrote:I just watched the Matty goodbye part for the first time, IMO, it was one of the most emotional and crushed ones ever. The way he said he was not ready to let her go and the last "see ya Georgia love" were too sad, really. The last goodbye I felt this bad was when Jillian let Reid go, but it was at F3, Matty went through the final date and met her parents just made it even more hard.

But I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Matty deserves someone who falls head over heels for him when they first lay eyes on each other. He deserves a girl who would always pick him as the one.

I walked out after she said she loved someone else. I knew it was coming once the pool scene at Marina Sands but you still cling to that little bit of hope. I still haven't watched it and probably wont, just read info online as that's an easier option.

To Georgia - I know it was your job to deceive but did you have to excel at it, makes me wonder?

Mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:26 am

ElonM wrote:
heysteph wrote:Matty J's interview with Studio 10 from 18:00

I'm not getting to see the interview. Can someone summarize what he said. Thank you.

Honestly this guy is the most genuine and beautiful contestant I have ever seen in any franchise and JFC it crushed my heart again. Ok so they showed the finale clip where she tells him she loves someone else and one of the panelist turned around and said Matty I need to give you hug. Everyone just felt terrible for him. They asked if this was the first time he had watched and he said he watched last night with his mum and sister but watching it a second time doesn't get any easier. He was also asked if he thought like most people did that she perhaps led him on and he said "I believe that she genuinely meant what she said and she had those feelings for me so I don't hold any hard feelings towards her." They said he was just a classy guy. They then asked when he knew he wasn't the one and he said that he thought he was the one in the jacuzzi but then when he walked up to her at the FRC and held her hand and looked at her he knew it wasn't him but then she was saying so many nice things that for a split second he thought it was." They asked why such a gorgeous guy like him goes on the bachelor when there are so many woman who would love to meet him and they panned to about 20 women who work in the studio who came in specifically to see him. He said " he just came back from
London and wanted to meet someone and knew that whoever the bachelorette was going to be was going to be amazing." He said he is going to try and recover from this as watching it back brought back those emotions and also made him fall in love all over again and miss Georgia so he is going to stay single for awhile and focus on work as he is back to full time work. That pretty much was the summary but everyone on the panel really felt for him and loved him and he admittedly he just looked beautiful. I'm just hoping that he finds his person as he deserves it so very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley