SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:11 am

I agree @Sugar&Spice !! Reading that he will be "Nikki'd" so to say is so terrifying - I find myself already thinking of the counselling group im going to sign up for because I don't think I'll be able to survive that! I need a feel good love story - while either guy can give that - Matty J's will make my day!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:14 am

I actually won't be satisfied unless it's Matty J.
In all honesty, I don't see a love story with anyone else... there's is the perfect romance. Gives me so much faith that this show can produce true love - not just a relationship based on initial sparks, but two people who grow to adore each other. I'll be devastated if Matty's heart is broken.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses Are Red Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:37 am

LovingLove wrote:I actually won't be satisfied unless it's Matty J.
In all honesty, I don't see a love story with anyone else... there's is the perfect romance. Gives me so much faith that this show can produce true love - not just a relationship based on initial sparks, but two people who grow to adore each other. I'll be devastated if Matty's heart is broken.

You've perfectly summed up how I feel. I will be devastated for Matty if he is not F1 and I will be devastated for myself as a viewer. I will feel like I have been cheated. To me, Matty & Georgia's relationship has been the only one that has developed as a love story throughout the season. I actually think it was always Courtney for the first third to half of the season until she noticed Matty and it was her working out how she felt between those two men. The producers have a chance to show us a true love story here that most reflects the outside world - meeting, get to know each other, become friends, see each other some more and realise you are falling in love. If they Nikki us again with Matty getting his heart broken I honestly don't know if I will give this franchise another go.

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 am

Roses Are Red wrote:

You've perfectly summed up how I feel.  I will be devastated for Matty if he is not F1 and I will be devastated for myself as a viewer.  I will feel like I have been cheated.  To me, Matty & Georgia's relationship has been the only one that has developed as a love story throughout the season.  I actually think it was always Courtney for the first third to half of the season until she noticed Matty and it was her working out how she felt between those two men.  The producers have a chance to show us a true love story here that most reflects the outside world - meeting, get to know each other, become friends, see each other some more and realise you are falling in love.  If they Nikki us again with Matty getting his heart broken I honestly don't know if I will give this franchise another go.  

All I can say is, if the people pictured below are a couple on the verge of breaking up, the world is a crazy, crazy place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:47 am

Bobette wrote:
Roses Are Red wrote:

You've perfectly summed up how I feel.  I will be devastated for Matty if he is not F1 and I will be devastated for myself as a viewer.  I will feel like I have been cheated.  To me, Matty & Georgia's relationship has been the only one that has developed as a love story throughout the season.  I actually think it was always Courtney for the first third to half of the season until she noticed Matty and it was her working out how she felt between those two men.  The producers have a chance to show us a true love story here that most reflects the outside world - meeting, get to know each other, become friends, see each other some more and realise you are falling in love.  If they Nikki us again with Matty getting his heart broken I honestly don't know if I will give this franchise another go.  

All I can say is, if the people pictured below are a couple on the verge of breaking up, the world is a crazy, crazy place.

Absolutely agreed! And the SC of them holding each other close on the wicker chair... if she is about to break his heart, she has completely gone against what she said about leading someone on if they're not the one IMO!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:52 am

Omg, the wicker chair scene was what drew me in to the Matty and Georgia story - even before she began noticing him! I'm so excited to actually see it a bit more than a flicker in the previews.

I can't get over the little signs of affection between these two. From Georgia caressing his neck while saying goodbye to their shared laughs to how close she held him while practicing the dance. Hehe can't wait for Matty to take over the wheels on Wednesday!

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses Are Red Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:06 am

Absolutely agreed!  And the SC of them holding each other close on the wicker chair... if she is about to break his heart, she has completely gone against what she said about leading someone on if they're not the one IMO![/quote]

This, along with the Bell of Happiness shot, are some of the key reasons for me in thinking Matty is F1. That s/cap of them on the wicker chair is so intimate and so loving - far more than any kiss between Lee and Georgia. If, after Wednesday's ep, he continues to be the one that is the most upfront about his feelings, I just can't see him not being F1, because, as you said, it would go completely against what she has said about leading people on and how she would rather hurt herself 100 times over than someone else. She knows Matty loves her and still takes him to the F2 without feeling the same way? Nah...not seeing it.

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:36 am

Matty = :hearts love:

Link/source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make sure to include a source for all pics)
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:48 am

LovingLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Matty = :hearts love:

He is simply divine! eyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:00 am

OMG heartglasses brb, need time to recover!! someone call 000

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:05 am

"Talking about the future is a conversation the pair regularly indulges in and they’ve even discussed baby names! ‘I asked her if she liked the name Moon, and she was like, “No!” and then I threw a couple of others out like Phoenix, River and Xavier, and she kept shaking her head and then told me she liked more traditional names like Charlotte.. I tried to move that conversation on very quickly,’ he laughs."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this made me laugh! Way too cute - they're perfect

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:16 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG heartglasses brb, need time to recover!! someone call 000

All I can say is if she doesn't pick him I have no idea about anything... this guy a dream. Intelligent, hilarious, open and honest, romantic, smoking hot, looks like a great kisser... what more could she want? :fanningfan
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley